+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Emtz12

Dec 6, 2021
Congratulations!!
I emailed MP office 10 days back and they called me today and told me the exact same things I got in my GCMS notes. Also told me to contact them if I don’t get approval in the next 3 months. Since I’m INLAND, I’m not a priority according to them. Atleast that’s what they told me.
but I’m still keeping my hopes high, that we all should be hearing within this month.
good luck to all!
Which information we should provide to the MP? UCI number and application number? Thanks

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
May 10 AOR
Non update till I applied GCMS notes last month
Received GCMS notes on 11/10 which said my file was opened on 11/5 and has been sent to eligibility review.
It also said my foreign experience did not had issue date so I issued a new one from my company and sent them over via web form
Literally nothing
My roomate got his PR card in 2.5 months my other friend with spouse got in 2 months
And here I am the unlucky one lol

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
Hey guys any updates on your applications? Im beyond 7mos now
Nope. Me too almost 7 months and nothing. I am at my wits end quite honestly with it all. Its super stressful and no body talks to you! How they can turn off customer service phone lines and refuse to talk to clients is just disturbing.
Update Ecopr Received today Dec 06,2021.
No excitement, its been almost 7 months.
Just Feeling relaxed as burden is off my head now.
Good luck and prayers for all . Thanks for keeping hopes alive .
****this is not suggestion or advice just my opinion INLAND applicants who gone over average processing time must reach out to Local Mp office for enquiry. It helped couple of my friends.
Didnt help me. I spoke to my MP twice and Im at almost 7 months and nothing has been done. It achieved nothing.

Reactions: Cjpilla

jojosimmo

Jul 7, 2019
Update Ecopr Received today Dec 06,2021.
No excitement, its been almost 7 months.
Just Feeling relaxed as burden is off my head now.
Good luck and prayers for all . Thanks for keeping hopes alive .
****this is not suggestion or advice just my opinion INLAND applicants who gone over average processing time must reach out to Local Mp office for enquiry. It helped couple of my friends.
I think its really sad you said "no excitement". I said the same to my husband, there's no excitement left in it just misery and stress so if it finally comes through its too late. All the excitement has gone eh. Just terribly sad really.

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
I have a question.. my extension is until feb 09 nxt yr. and inhavent got my BOWP or PR approved.. what will happen if its exceeded on feb 09? Thanks? Am i still on implied status?