+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Here is my PR Application timeline ( Inland CEC candidate with 1 Inland dependent)
ITA 13 Feb
Application 10 May
AOR 11 May
Medical upfront except for the Chest X-ray due to pregnancy (that was submitted on 11th September 2021)
Medical Passed (12 September 2021)

No update since then

current status :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We are processing your Background check

I am wondering how much time will background check will take and what will be the approx wait time.
My dependent has travel history of England, does that affects the Processing time?
please help.
Even I have no updates on the background check and I have travel history too. I think it delays the application.

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
Called up IRCC today asking what is happening with my application submitted more than 6 months ago. Mentioned I have not gotten any updates or requests for additional info and the representative said she cannot give any information and "No news is good news" :(
I also called today but agent was so rude , she said “what is showing online or what are you hearing on call that is what i am gonna say to you”. I said it is same since day one . I requested her that it’s almost 7 months now give some some information atleast. Then she said very rudely “it doesn’t matter if its 7 months or 9 months” . It was so unprofessional behavior i am so mad .

• Angry
Reactions: tully and Cjpilla

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
I’ve seen over the news that there will not be any more draws because they have a backlog of applications. They are going to complete most of the pending applications by the end of this year. Just hoping we get the good news soon.

Reactions: Akire and Cjpilla

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Here is my PR Application timeline ( Inland CEC candidate with 1 Inland dependent)
ITA 13 Feb
Application 10 May
AOR 11 May
Medical upfront except for the Chest X-ray due to pregnancy (that was submitted on 11th September 2021)
Medical Passed (12 September 2021)

No update since then

current status :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We are processing your Background check

I am wondering how much time will background check will take and what will be the approx wait time.
My dependent has travel history of England, does that affects the Processing time?
please help.
Yes.. ive been waiting for mine for 7mos inhave a travel history in thailand

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
I’ve seen over the news that there will not be any more draws because they have a backlog of applications. They are going to complete most of the pending applications by the end of this year. Just hoping we get the good news soon.
Fingers cross!!!

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
I also called today but agent was so rude , she said “what is showing online or what are you hearing on call that is what i am gonna say to you”. I said it is same since day one . I requested her that it’s almost 7 months now give some some information atleast. Then she said very rudely “it doesn’t matter if its 7 months or 9 months” . It was so unprofessional behavior i am so mad .
Is there any way we can complain them

Reactions: GSG219

Mo4099

Dec 1, 2021
Hi all,
Finally, got my PR card
Below is my timeline:
ITA: 13th Feb 2021
AOR- 13th May 2021.
Medical Pass-28th June 2021
GU1 - 06th October 2021
GU2- 30th October 2021
1st Portal email - 12th November 2021(Replied on the same day)
Portal Credential email - 13th November 2021(Submitted address and photo on the portal same day)
COPR- 16th November 2021
PR card mailed: 30 November 2021
VO- Calgary
Thanks everyone for being so positive and helpful over last couple of months. Hope everyone get it soon too.
Thank you!

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
I’m guessing they are busy with finalizing applications and they won’t answer calls or take the time to answer queries just so they can finish the work.

Reactions: haplo