+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
got my 4th ghost update. 2 GU after getting my notes. When i got my notes. My info sharing was completed, criminality was in progress and security was not started. Aor may 12 with ine dependent(husband). Inland. I’m really tense now of what’s happening with my file.

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
got my 4th ghost update. 2 GU after getting my notes. When i got my notes. My info sharing was completed, criminality was in progress and security was not started. Aor may 12 with ine dependent(husband). Inland. I’m really tense now of what’s happening with my file.
When u got ur last notes

Deepak sohpal

Feb 21, 2018
Don't worry! you will receive a golden email soon! I got mail same day after I had 4th ghost update.

Reactions: rituppaatteell

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
Just curious as to what you define as a GU. Is it that when you log in and it says “Application/Profile Updated”? Or you get an update email?

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Just curious as to what you define as a GU. Is it that when you log in and it says “Application/Profile Updated”? Or you get an update email?
Ghost update is whenever your profile says Application/profile updated without an email and when you check the status of the application nothing has been changed to the profile. And plus when you log back in your current status will say “submitted”.