NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2021
AOR Received.
08-05-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
Mine’s same. No update after june 23 and aor on may12
Hi. You can call I rcc to atleast check if there are any red flags at present on any documents. I got to learn about this just during my last call with ircc. There would be no surety that they can raise flags later but think @legalfalcon can comment more.

Also q if @legalfalcon can ans. My bc stage is (checks in processing) since AOR. Is that a sign that it won't chnage now and they are actually in progress and that I would just expect to receive portal updates without any chance of changes to background check status from checking to anything else.

Reactions: rituppaatteell

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi. You can call I rcc to atleast check if there are any red flags at present on any documents. I got to learn about this just during my last call with ircc. There would be no surety that they can raise flags later but think @legalfalcon can comment more.

Also q if @legalfalcon can ans. My bc stage is (checks in processing) since AOR. Is that a sign that it won't chnage now and they are actually in progress and that I would just expect to receive portal updates without any chance of changes to background check status from checking to anything else.
When you call IRCC, the agents only inform you that the application is in progress and the stage where it is at. No details are provided. To know the details or any potential issues with any documents, you will have to rely on your GCMS notes.

The BGC refers to criminality and security. This is why the BGC status changes twice during the processing of the application. It may be very likely that criminality, info sharing is is in progress and eligibility is pending. The BGC will go to N/A and then once Eligibility is passed, the BGC will be in progress again.

To read on security and BGC see https://bit.ly/2JPCk2g

Shan13

Jun 11, 2021
AOR May 19 inland applicant with spouse and one child
MEP/BIL July 27
biometrics given Aug 3
1st GU August 12
second GU August 17
Request for my son's new passport (he is 5 yr old) August 18
I have applied for my son's new passport as his current one expires Sep 20 and am still awaiting the new one which is being processed. I have 30 days to submit this.
Any advice on where my application stands??

miguelca

May 6, 2021
AOR May 19 inland applicant with spouse and one child
MEP/BIL July 27
biometrics given Aug 3
1st GU August 12
second GU August 17
Request for my son's new passport (he is 5 yr old) August 18
I have applied for my son's new passport as his current one expires Sep 20 and am still awaiting the new one which is being processed. I have 30 days to submit this.
Any advice on where my application stands??
If you know the passport processing is going to take more than the 30 days… you can try to ask for an extension. otherwise just wait for the passport to arrive and send it to IRCC

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey..Any cec outland candidates here?

May72021aor

Aug 20, 2021
May 7 AOR
June 1 Biometrics
June 8 Medical passed (but in online account it still shows reviewing)
Security- not started
Criminality - in progress
Info sharing - complete

CEC inland Applicant with 2 dependents (non accompanying)

2 GU - 1 on jun 8 and 2nd on 14 July .

Tried to call ircc but no success.
Don’t know when its gonna be done.
Still waiting.

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Hello All,
I have a question that, I ordered GCMS notes on July 12th, but still I didn't get it yet. Should I wait for more time or ordered another one?

Syednf96

Mar 1, 2021
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Here is my Timeline!

AOR: May 14
Medical passed: 6th July
Biometrics: updated on 6th July(didnt get a request for Bio as they are using the one I had given before moving to canada)

1st GU on 13th July
Background check changed from "in process" to "in progress"

2nd GU on 11th August no changes noticed

3rd GU on 14th August Background check reverted back to "in process" from "in progress" which means they just started checking my BC.

Received and Replied Portal email on 20th August.

Waiting for COPR

All the best for everyone

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Here is my Timeline!

AOR: May 14
Medical passed: 6th July
Biometrics: updated on 6th July(didnt get a request for Bio as they are using the one I had given before moving to canada)

1st GU on 13th July
Background check changed from "in process" to "in progress"

2nd GU on 11th August no changes noticed

3rd GU on 14th August Background check reverted back to "in process" from "in progress" which means they just started checking my BC.

Received and Replied Portal email on 20th August.

Waiting for COPR

All the best for everyone
Wow. Congrats. Can you say where was your VO?

My timeline is below
AOR April 3 2021
Meds and bio passed May 9th and 31st respectively.
Called ircc ending of May, June, July and Aug 18th 2021. Each time agent advised applications is in final stage only security not started. No ghost updates. Application last updated May 31 2021.
VO is Etobicoke.
On my last call to ircc aug 18, agent advised security can be started until Feb 2022 and I should wait until

Anxiety is at the max. Can anyone say if my application will be refused considering the processing time? If my application is refused, are we given time to pack up and go home? Pgwp expires Jan 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syednf96

Syednf96

Mar 1, 2021
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Wow. Congrats. Can you say where was your VO?

My timeline is below
AOR April 3 2021
Meds and bio passed May 9th and 31st respectively.
Called ircc ending of May, June, July and Aug 18th 2021. Each time agent advised applications is in final stage only security not started. No ghost updates. Application last updated May 31 2021.
VO is Etobicoke.
On my last call to ircc aug 18, agent advised security can be started until Feb 2022 and I should wait until

Anxiety is at the max. Can anyone say if my application will be refused considering the processing time? If my application is refused, are we given time to pack up and go home? Pgwp expires Jan 2022.
I am not sure about the VO but portal email did say Etobicoke. Just keep patience! it will come through!

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I am not sure about the VO but portal email did say Etobicoke. Just keep patience! it will come through!
Hard to keep patience bro. 2 of my friends and sister with AOR late May and Mid June received their COPR. I really feel terrible. Why is the system so unfair? Why is my application on an indefinite hold?? I wish ircc can say "application is in progress and delayed because of such reasons". I would understand. But they literally have me standing in thin air, no updates, application only in process while my peers with such later AOR receiving their COPR. Thought to consider, I have 2 years work experience in NOC B with CRS 490 with ITA. My friends who had 0 work experience and were invited in the CRS 75 draw amazingly received COPR. Makes me question what system ircc follows??? Its a messed up one.