+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Binod19

Aug 13, 2021
May 4, 2021 Aor. Any updates?
I have not received any update nor GU. Tried calling ircc several times but couldn’t get hold of the agent.

CrazyHorse

Aug 14, 2021
May 4, 2021 Aor. Any updates?
I have not received any update nor GU. Tried calling ircc several times but couldn’t get hold of the agent.
Same Aor 05 may but no update , no GU. Called ircc but everytime same reply eligibility under review. Info sharing complete , criminality processing.

CrazyHorse

Aug 14, 2021
How Icould I know my VO?. I am super crossing my fingers to get update.
Called ircc in mid july was lucky enough to be answered by an agent. Told me VO cio Sydney. Ordered gcms notes in first week of july and still waiting. 40+ days. Aor : 4 may. Some of my friends got pr card already and they applied after me. Guess i am the unlucky one

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Called ircc in mid july was lucky enough to be answered by an agent. Told me VO cio Sydney. Ordered gcms notes in first week of july and still waiting. 40+ days. Aor : 4 may. Some of my friends got pr card already and they applied after me. Guess i am the unlucky one
Oh I got it, well I think the most important is to get good news even if take time.

I read that many people ask for GCMS I just wondering why ?

CrazyHorse

Aug 14, 2021
Oh I got it, well I think the most important is to get good news even if take time.

I read that many people ask for GCMS I just wondering why ?
Just wanted to know whats going on , file is moving or not. Plus all the people i know who applied before me and after me got approved. Now i just don’t bother to call them or do anything. It is what it is , now they can take all the time they want.

Syednf96

Mar 1, 2021
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Here is my Timeline!

AOR: May 14
Medical passed: 6th July
Biometrics: updated on 6th July(didnt get a request for Bio as they are using the one I had given before moving to canada)

1st GU on 13th July
Background check changed from "in process" to "in progress".

2nd GU on 11th August no changes noticed

3rd GU on 14th August Background check reverted back to "in process" from "in progress" which means they just started checking my BC.

Anyone on same boat with similar timeline?

ashish7398

Apr 18, 2019
Updating last post:
Aor : 12 may
Medical : 1 June
PR portal request : 15 July
PR portal credentials : 19 July (due to weekend)
Photo/declaration uploaded : 19 July
ecopr : 20 July
Link PR card to IRCC : 30 July
PR card : Updated to approved and card dispatched on 4 August
Visa office : Calgary
Updating this post , received PR card on 6 August. Best wishes that you all get your application done quickly.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Here is my Timeline!

AOR: May 14
Medical passed: 6th July
Biometrics: updated on 6th July(didnt get a request for Bio as they are using the one I had given before moving to canada)

1st GU on 13th July
Background check changed from "in process" to "in progress".

2nd GU on 11th August no changes noticed

3rd GU on 14th August Background check reverted back to "in process" from "in progress" which means they just started checking my BC.

Anyone on same boat with similar timeline?
i am similar boat as yours, but riding behind. my details are in my signature

reverted back to we are processing from "inprogress" means - the background check almost complete. and you can expect copr in 1-3 weeks to time. max 4weeks. depends on your primary vo workload.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Just want to give positive vibes. Please wait for you turn, you are not far away. you will get yours soon. ITs not about lucky or unlucky. Its about your time and destiny. Believe it and you can make it.

For everyone too. Stay positive. Positive thoughts - Positive Life. Our Turn will come, soon :) :) :)

Reactions: niravtech007@

niravtech007@

Jul 31, 2019
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2021
AOR Received.
08-05-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
Updating this post , received PR card on 6 August. Best wishes that you all get your application done quickly.
Q. when and how is pr card application linked to ircc? Is it after you upload photo and confirm address on the portal? And are there any instructions during the process to do the same.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Update:

AOR: 15th May
Med: 4th June
Bio: 4th June

VO: Edmonton CPC

GU July 22 : Background changed from We are processing to Your application is in progress
GU Aug 10 : Background changed from Your application is in progress to We are processing

Received portal email on 13 August from Etobicoke. Replied on same day.
Waiting for login credentials now.