+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

RSjyXXX

Apr 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Got an ADR yesterday, requesting my previous study/work permits and schedule A

I have already lost the original copies of expired study permits. But managed to find scanned copies lol...

AD submitted today.

Hope I will get portal email soon......

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
If you got an email about the Permanent Residence Portal, it’s legitimate if

• it came from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca
  • it’s in both English and French
  • the subject line is “IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente (Confirmation de la RP)”
  • it links to this page
You can find more details here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
Got the expected email today. Replied back with the details of myself and my dependents and the common email address. Hoping to get another email within this week with the portal details and credentials so that the photos can be uploaded

krishnitjsr

Feb 18, 2021
Got the expected email today. Replied back with the details of myself and my dependents and the common email address. Hoping to get another email within this week with the portal details and credentials so that the photos can be uploaded
Congrats. One quick question. I got the Portal mail today. I'm single and my parents are outside canada. Hence I have chosen Option-A while replying back. Could someone confirm if that's the correct option.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Congrats. One quick question. I got the Portal mail today. I'm single and my parents are outside canada. Hence I have chosen Option-A while replying back. Could someone confirm if that's the correct option.
The instructions clearly say:
If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message.

JayFM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Still waiting ...AOR 12 May
Medical pass Jun 22 ..
Eligibility still “ we’re processing...” and BG “we’ll let you know when we start the background check “... no GU .
All the best guys !

Reactions: rituppaatteell

krishnitjsr

Feb 18, 2021
The instructions clearly say:
If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message.
As i have already replied with Option-A and I'm not sponsoring for any dependents, Can i reply back again with the update ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
As i have already replied with Option-A and I'm not sponsoring for any dependents, Can i reply back again with the update ?
If you don’t have dependants why do you mention your parents?
you just need to send your information as mentioned on the instructions