+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Can ANYONE PLEASE help??

I got told by an agent my bios from my TRV had already been accepted (and my bios are already showing on my application) and I just received another request to do them AGAIN!!! Thiis AFTER eligibility passed, criminality in progress, info sharing in process.

I have no idea what on earth those guys are up to or why the public policy that applies to everybody else for exemption is not applicable to me? As far as I’m aware the policy for exemption has not been revoked by the minister.

Anyone else have this issue?
I understand it’s frustrating but getting BIO is one day work and it gets updated within 24 hours , get it done , bud.

dearbharat

Sep 23, 2018
I understand it’s frustrating but getting BIO is one day work and it gets updated within 24 hours , get it done , bud.
There is a biometric for criminality check as well which is different from the immigration bio metrics. Please confirm with your agent which one is it. The other bio metric is done at a police station or a third party office.

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Hello All,
I just wanted to ask that, my AOR is May 7th, Medical passed on Jun 27th. They requested for Biometric on the same day. After I submit my biometric it is saying " we do not need your biometric on application status. Isn't this should be completed?
They just took my fingerprint not my photo. when I asked them, they said they just take fingerprints from now.
Please advice
Thank You

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello All,
I just wanted to ask that, my AOR is May 7th, Medical passed on Jun 27th. They requested for Biometric on the same day. After I submit my biometric it is saying " we do not need your biometric on application status. Isn't this should be completed?
They just took my fingerprint not my photo. when I asked them, they said they just take fingerprints from now.
Please advice
Thank You
It's the same for me. Don't worry.

RSjyXXX

Apr 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Just spoke with an IRCC agent, nothing changed from last call 2 weeks ago
Security started, criminality in progress and info sharing in progress

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I got my 2nd GU on last Friday, I called IRCC today and they told me everything passed except Security. Security is not started. Usually, people receive portal email in a short time after 2nd GU but it seems it will take some time for me :)

Reactions: Sam_12

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Cec inland
Ita- feb 13
Aor- may 13
No updates since
Still haven't got request for Biometrics and medical is still not updated yet.
Called ircc and they said that they haven't started anything yet. Are there anyone in same condition on same or around Aor?

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Cec inland
Ita- feb 13
Aor- may 13
No updates since
Still haven't got request for Biometrics and medical is still not updated yet.
Called ircc and they said that they haven't started anything yet. Are there anyone in same condition on same or around Aor?
Do you know your VO?