Category........
CEC
AOR - 14 May
Medical Passed: 6Th July
Bio Metrics: its showing the old one which i gave before moving to Canada
No update since

England123

Jul 6, 2021
I received a letter today in my work permit extension application saying - your application has been transferred to the Canada immigration centre located in Etobicoke for processing. The Canada immigration centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course.
Tried to have a google as to what this is all about and it seems people have been getting this under the spousal application can’t see anyone that has got this for their work permit extension while waiting for PR reply….

neel787

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am not sure about my address history details i filled up in PR file. So if i ask the client support service agent will they able to gave me details i filled up in address history?

dearbharat

Sep 23, 2018
AOR 26th May- CEC -Outland
Still no update at all.. no BC,Medical & bio
Applications of outland applicant or inland applicant with family members outside Canada are low priority. Currently applications with all members inland are processed. So relax and chill till flights resume.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Hi All,

Just received my portal email.
My Timeline is as below:
ITA: Feb 13
AOR: May 4th
Medical Passed: June 2nd
Portal Email: July 7th

All the Best to Everyone.
Congratz! Did your Background ever change since AOR?

heena_1994

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Congratz! Did your Background ever change since AOR?
Actually, I don’t know about that because I applied via lawyer but I called IRCC on June 22 and they said eligibility passed and I called them again today this morning and agent said everything is passed. received portal email this afternoon.

Reactions: WhiteMocha

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the application to CEC program from Quebec. I am an CEC applicant from Quebec with AOR in May 2021 and work remotely for a company with HQ in Toronto. When I was hired for the company a few months before my ITA, there was an agreement with my company that I shall move to Ontario as soon as the COVID pandemic subsides. With that as background, I intend to move to ON within the next 2 months. With my application, I wrote LOE with proof of my job in Ontario and proof of email exchange with my company of my imminent move to ON. Having read other cases of problems for candidates to Express Entry from QC, I would like inputs, suggestions, comments from seniors on this forum on potential problems, if any, for my case please?

Thank you in advance for all your responses :)

poojamangalam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
This is so unbelievable.... some of the May applicant have already got their PR and some are waiting for different steps to complete.............IRCC does not have any standard timeline...... Just random files selection and processing!!
Your AOR is May 1st, right ? Any updates?

poojamangalam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
# CEC #inland #NO any Dependent

ITA- 17 April
AOR- May 2, 2021
Medical Passed = May 18,2021
Biometric = Not sure is it passed or not ? ( I gave biometric on Work permit time and After medical passed update i can see biometric numbers and dates ( valid date and taken date ( Feb 2030 and Feb 2020 respectively )
Any updates on your application?

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Hi all,

I received my portal credentials email today. My AOR is 28th May 2021 with 2 inland dependents. Thanks all
Wow, congratz! your file processed so fast, what is your timeline?