+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Ksran dhillon

Nov 8, 2020
Need expert advice #kubeir kamal on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing instead of company that made our pay .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on letter head of abc company(company that made our pay) but signed by parent company.

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
Need expert advice #kubeir kamal on this matter. I recently got ITA under CEC .
I have been working in a company as a packaging supervisor for 1 year BUT the problem is its an group of companies working under 1 parent company and abc company making our pay check instead of parent company but all these company has same physical address . Following are my concern
1. For refrence letter is it good if i use the letter head of company that actualy making my pay.
2. As everybody in the office has parent company name under their digital signing instead of company that made our pay .does it create any problem in my refrence letter as it made on letter head of abc company(company that made our pay) but signed by parent company.
I work for a company like that but as per HR policy, the parent company's name HAS to be on the letterhead. In the body of the ref letter, my manager stated the name of the subsidiary company I work for but sated that the same is owned by parent company X located in Y within Canada. Even my salary slips have the parent company's name, not the subsidiary company.

You have to look at the company's business license and registration details to see if the company is registered as an individual entity in itself or if the parent company's name is mentioned. In my case, the parent company's name was on both.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
For the change of address, is it fine to use webform to inform IRCC about the changes/update?

I submitted my webform last June 25, 2021 but still no acknowledgement from IRCC.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Congratz man! there is something really interesting with 18 May AOR :) this 4th COPR from 18 May

kaujas

Feb 18, 2021
AOR May 14 - CEC Inland with dependents. Medical submitted upfront with application.

Application just got updated with Medical Passed.

Reactions: Shan13