+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
Even more, can you please share your detailed timeline if it is possible? Have you ever called IRCC?
After getting my AOR May 6th 2021 , after two weeks I have applied for the GCMS, in GCMS result which i got on June 5th, stated that Review eligibility is passed, but no details on medical. next two days day after I received an email regarding an update in the portal, I saw medical got passed.

I called IRCC twice, both the times, went to Voice message, stating the current status in the portal.

After that no updates.

On July 1st, got a mail (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal first mail ) asking for a reply with the details of port of entry including dependents and stating information regarding IRCC new portal . - replied on the same mail.

On July 2nd - got the New portal login credentials. In the Portal, asked for the Current address in Canada and Passport photo for printing on the PR card.

On portal uploaded the photo with my current address details , the status went for IRCC to Review.

On July 4th - got the eCoPR email , I downloaded the the ecopr from the new portal. And in the CIC website all the status were changed as stated above.

Last edited:

JayFM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
After getting my AOR May 6th 2021 , after two weeks I have applied for the GCMS, in GCMS result which i got on June 5th, stated that Review eligibility is passed, but no details on medical. next two days day after I received an email regarding an update in the portal, I saw medical got passed.

I called IRCC twice, both the times, went to Voice message, stating the current status in the portal.

After that no updates.

On July 1st, got a mail (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal first mail ) asking for a reply with the details of port of entry including dependents and stating information regarding IRCC new portal . - replied on the same mail.

On July 2nd - got the New portal login credentials. In the Portal, asked for the Current address in Canada and Passport photo for printing on the PR card.

On portal uploaded the photo with my current address details , the status went for IRCC to Review.

On July 4th - got the eCoPR email , I downloaded the the ecopr from the new portal. And in the CIC website all the status were changed as stated above.
Wow, Congrats! That was pretty fast! How old are you?

cangar

May 18, 2018
Hi Everyone
This is for my sister
AOR May 18,
Medical and biometric update June 8
rest no update yet.
Anyone here will Lmia and workpermit
Thanks

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
I just got my PORTAL EMAIL. I guess the next step is COPR?

The question of "port of entry", after "date of last time entered Canada", is for the port of entry when I first arrived to Canada or the last time I entered Canada?

Reactions: Asli

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021

After that no updates.

The question of "port of entry", after "date of last time entered Canada", is for the port of entry when I first arrived to Canada or the last time I entered Canada?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Congrats! That was so fast!

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Wow, congratz! Did you receive any update for your background like has it ever changed since your AOR?