+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

AnkushVerma

Sep 16, 2021
It's been 8 months now since I applied
Has anybody got any updates??
seems like nobody is working on our applications as there are no updates from IRCC
Hopefully, we will get a decision on our applications before the end of 2022 or next year maybe
as the backlog is over 1.8 million, with the current speed of IRCC it may take the next 10 years to clear all of it

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

renucman

Feb 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I received a RPRF letter from CIC on 4th November with the message "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee."

Does this message signify anything or is it a generic message?

Mine is an Inland application under CEC with no dependents. Below is a snapshot of my timeline:

AOR: 22nd May
Biometrics Request: 17th June (Did biometrics on 18th June and it got updated on the same date)
Medical Passed: 18th June
RPRF Request: 4th November (Paid it same day and uploaded the document)

Any idea what could be the next steps?
Hello Everyone,

I received the portal email today morning, however, it seems the temporary password is not working. Have written to the IRCC portal team to share new temporary password. But just wanted to let you guys know that approvals are coming in thick and fast now. Just wait and don't panic.

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I received the portal email today morning, however, it seems the temporary password is not working. Have written to the IRCC portal team to share new temporary password. But just wanted to let you guys know that approvals are coming in thick and fast now. Just wait and don't panic.
Congratulation!
What's your visa office?
Do you know when you passed all steps?

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Hello Everyone,

Congrats!!!

Ricky007

Sep 29, 2017
CEC Application from May 10 , 2021.
Primary Office : Montreal
I applied for 2 time GCMS note.
The last update on my file was on 06-02-2021. (Biometric )

What is issue with Montreal office can any one explain ?

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
CEC Application from May 10 , 2021.
Primary Office : Montreal
I applied for 2 time GCMS note.
The last update on my file was on 06-02-2021. (Biometric )

What is issue with Montreal office can any one explain ?
How to know that which is your visa office