+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Called ircc today spoke to john, they said that the officer reviewed my file oct 6 about security assesment.. and theres no note or something that they need at the moment.. my file been sitting there for more than 6mos.
Whenever I call no one talk to me abt my file

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Finally received the portal email...

AOR - 14th May (3 dependents )
Medical: July
ADR review 23th Nov
No GU
Portal email - 25th Nov
VO - Calgary
try
Whenever I call no one talk to me abt my file
I just tried not inputting my UCI number and not pressing #2 then press 1 , 1 , 2, 2, then it will ask you for ur application number and year of birth, then just press 1 and 0

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
Hello Guys , I need suggestions, My Aor is 12 May . No update after Medical passed which was on June 23. I talked with Ircc agent around 20 October i got information that my eligibility and medical is passed, criminality and security review pending. VO is Edmonton , I applied for GCMS on 5 November. Should I go for MP inquiry?? Or wait.
My friends Aor was 27 April, she didn’t got any update until She went through Mp inquiry, she got reply from Mp office that her file is approved on 13 November and that ircc sent her email on November 8 but she didn’t got any email, so she called ircc and asked where is process they didn’t gave her information until she told them she got information from Mp then Ircc agent gave her email id to send her information to them . Now she Got portal email this Tuesday and Credentials on Friday.
So basically we figured it out ourselves via Mp office that her file is approved and email was sent which she didn’t got even in spam or junk mail.
What you guys think of this. Please SHARE your thoughts.

• Wow
Reactions: mangogo

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hello Guys , I need suggestions, My Aor is 12 May . No update after Medical passed which was on June 23. I talked with Ircc agent around 20 October i got information that my eligibility and medical is passed, criminality and security review pending. VO is Edmonton , I applied for GCMS on 5 November. Should I go for MP inquiry?? Or wait.
My friends Aor was 27 April, she didn’t got any update until She went through Mp inquiry, she got reply from Mp office that her file is approved on 13 November and that ircc sent her email on November 8 but she didn’t got any email, so she called ircc and asked where is process they didn’t gave her information until she told them she got information from Mp then Ircc agent gave her email id to send her information to them . Now she Got portal email this Tuesday and Credentials on Friday.
So basically we figured it out ourselves via Mp office that her file is approved and email was sent which she didn’t got even in spam or junk mail.
What you guys think of this. Please SHARE your thoughts.
How did she get the MP email?

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Can MP really help?
I heard this humours from a friend who said his file was processed after he contacted local MP
Hello,

It's hard to say but I got 2 ghost updates 2 weeks after my call to the MP. I think it will be worth to try but you should explain why you want to expedite processing the application.