+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have submitted all the docs on Apr 3, 2020
Passed my Biometrics on Oct 14, 2020,
since biometrics did not have any updates.
Looks like medicals should be expired too. Is there anything we can do to speed up the process? I have contacted mp and called, but everyone is saying that the file is in process and that is it. I have a feeling that profile was lost somewhere or something...

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 14, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone,
Looks like medicals should be expired too. Is there anything we can do to speed up the process? I have contacted mp and called, but everyone is saying that the file is in process and that is it. I have a feeling that profile was lost somewhere or something...

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What your GCMS notes show?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Dont worry buddy mine has exact same status exceot biometrucs nov 16 2020...my aor may 14,2020...unless some officer works on file it will be same...sometimes in background the process may speed up and it wont reflect in your profile until you get final appr9val call or portal access email...to have exact idea of whats going order gcms notes and look at the final pages of the repirt where it says notes...

Reactions: Jaimeavila

Jo1

Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
I'm in same situation, Got AOR on March 19 2020,did bio in September and still not heard from them . The worst is my dad got sick I applied for visa in January 2020 in order to go home to visit , I still have not received any decision unfortunately my dad passed . I have submitted web forms , sent email to my MP , to the minister all to no results . They simply don't care and there's no way u can draw anyone's attention to the delay of your application . If u send web form those guys at the contact center will reply with the standard message your application is being process. No one really cares ... the life of an immigrant

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Don’t know how they work
Endless wait 16 months and don’t know how much more
Everything is passed still they are taking time to send ppr
Everything is done now what is covid delay
Applicant is inland and everything is passed then why these people are taking 3 months it’s horrible
Hi What is your AOR ?
Are you inland applicant ?
Do you have any dependent on file..

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
Still waiting for the final decision.
Aor Mar 3,2020
Biometrics done on Mar 13,2020
No updates since then..
On g note, it shows everything got passed.
My problem is I got lmia from my company to get extra 50 so that time I was able to reach over 500 points..

really exhausted..and I am even thinking to withdraw this application and submit another one without lmia info (my score’dbe more than enough..) and quit the job.

really do not know what is the best way..as my friend who I helped to apply for pr last December (2020) got hers.. like a week ago.

Last edited:

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
I see there are still many March 2020 applicants here waiting for a decision and COPR. This is so terrible. In my case I had paper based PNP application from August 2019 but started EE CEC in parallel. My AOR was March 27 2020, I gave my biometrics on November 30 2020 (my wife gave it on November 17). My PNP application was finally approved on March 8th 2021 and I have received COPR on March 23 2021.
But my EE CEC application is still "In progress". I have sent an official withdrawal request in April 2021, but nothing happened ever since. The response I received after submitting webform said that "agent took appropriate action". All this tells me that they really forgot about some older applications and just do nothing on them. If it takes so much time just to withdraw the application, it means that nobody even looks at it.

jenjenjenn

Feb 18, 2020
I see there are still many March 2020 applicants here waiting for a decision and COPR. This is so terrible. In my case I had paper based PNP application from August 2019 but started EE CEC in parallel. My AOR was March 27 2020, I gave my biometrics on November 30 2020 (my wife gave it on November 17). My PNP application was finally approved on March 8th 2021 and I have received COPR on March 23 2021.
But my EE CEC application is still "In progress". I have sent an official withdrawal request in April 2021, but nothing happened ever since. The response I received after submitting webform said that "agent took appropriate action". All this tells me that they really forgot about some older applications and just do nothing on them. If it takes so much time just to withdraw the application, it means that nobody even looks at it.

Hey thanks for sharing info.. yeah, I even took another ielts test last Sunday and awaiting for the result..
It seems that the processing time for this year looks so fast.

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Still waiting for the final decision.
Aor Mar 3,2020
Biometrics done on Mar 13,2020
No updates since then..
On g note, it shows everything got passed.
My problem is I got lmia from my company to get extra 50 so that time I was able to reach over 500 points..

really exhausted..and I am even thinking to withdraw this application and submit another one without lmia info (my score’dbe more than enough..) and quit the job.

really do not know what is the best way..as my friend who I helped to apply for pr last December (2020) got hers.. like a week ago.
Same here .