CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Manp4126

Dec 31, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
March 7
Finally! Just received an email with my credentials... ;)
Uploaded my photo and added my current address... now, I just need to wait their review and then my eCoPR will be available for download!
Congratulations buddy... This way we can hope too

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020
CEC Inland (kitchener ON) / ITA FEB 20/ AOR MARCH 9th/ Bio-metric given on OCT 16th..... and no update, The last time my officer looked at my file according to IRCC was AUG 6th when he/she looked at my eligibility and said eligibility recommend which means I'm goon but not good, they say it's not eligibility completed. Here's what they need to do according to IRCC, they need to open my file ask for my security check from the 3rd party, come back a couple of days later when they got the security check result, and then issue the M....f...ing PR ..... It's just crazy how my whole life depends on one person, IRCC doesn't give me the officer information, I'm genuinely concern for his health, I sent an email fill out a form and ask them if someone could just check on him to see if he is still alive lol

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Guys is it advisable to write to my member of parliament to help me look into my issue.?

GCMS note says all the steps has been passed since October 30th, 2020. But till now I haven't gotten any final decision and each time I call they try to explain to me how everyone's situation is different that I should be patient.

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020
I
Guys is it advisable to write to my member of parliament to help me look into my issue.?

GCMS note says all the steps has been passed since October 30th, 2020. But till now I haven't gotten any final decision and each time I call they try to explain to me how everyone's situation is different that I should be patient.
I have already talked to my MP, he said unless it's a medical emergency I can't do anything.

Reactions: nwachuku

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
CEC Inland (kitchener ON) / ITA FEB 20/ AOR MARCH 9th/ Bio-metric given on OCT 16th..... and no update, The last time my officer looked at my file according to IRCC was AUG 6th when he/she looked at my eligibility and said eligibility recommend which means I'm goon but not good, they say it's not eligibility completed. Here's what they need to do according to IRCC, they need to open my file ask for my security check from the 3rd party, come back a couple of days later when they got the security check result, and then issue the M....f...ing PR ..... It's just crazy how my whole life depends on one person, IRCC doesn't give me the officer information, I'm genuinely concern for his health, I sent an email fill out a form and ask them if someone could just check on him to see if he is still alive lol
Man - I feel your pain. My whole life is on hold and depends on one officer. I've been waiting since early Feb. I understand that it's global pandemic and all that. But the stress is unbearable. Can't sign a new lease, can't buy new furniture, can't buy home/car, missing out on job opportunities. Not a single day goes by that I don't think about it. Loosing sleep. It's ridiculous. As much as I have compassion for people impacted by covid, I don't think ircc has any compassion for us, applicants. People are loosing jobs left and right but poor IRRC officers are so stressed that they can't even do their f... job.

shay365

Jan 17, 2021
I applied March 27th and I'm currently waiting for my COPR with everything pending except biometrics and medical. As my immigration lawyer explaiend to me which seems logical considering everything with COVID-19, IRCC is currently prioritizing PR applications for those applicants who work in the healthcare industry. This would explain why persons who applied in April onwards have received COPR while those before haven't. it would also explain why the applications are being approved in no clear order if they are placing priority on healthcare workers first. I just started working in the healthcare industry myself and so my laawyer will be updating my application with my employment verification letter. I will post if doing that actually bears results and whether than will give some clarity into why the applications are being approved all over the place.

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
I git my ITA on 8th Jan and I an working on the documents.
Can you tell me how much time is the medical taking now?
Can I get the medicals done from Toronto even if I am nit residing there?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi everyone,
I git my ITA on 8th Jan and I an working on the documents.
Can you tell me how much time is the medical taking now?
Can I get the medicals done from Toronto even if I am nit residing there?
you can get medicals done from anywhere, doesnt matter. Just take your passport along...

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
I just talked to an agent.

She said everything passed except security. Security has not even started.

My AOR is March 17th 2020.

Does anyone know what they check for security?

Manp4126

Dec 31, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
March 7

Same boat mate... AOR Mar 7,security not yet started rest everything passed. I've heard that third party do some verification in security not sure what verification they do

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020

It's soooo simple your Officer needs to open your file, order your security check from a 3rd party which comes in 1 or 2 days then once it's compeleted they can simply issue your PR right away, the last time my officer looked at my file was AUG 6th since then he hasn't even open my file . I'm AOR march 6th

Reactions: assen89

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
Same boat mate... AOR Mar 7,security not yet started rest everything passed. I've heard that third party do some verification in security not sure what verification they do
I asked my immigration representative. She said security used to be very fast, but recently it has been very slow

It is a third party like FBI or CIA who will do the security check, e.g. they will if you have done some really "bad" things...

How to define "bad"? I really don't know....

Reactions: Manp4126

linzz4

Jan 18, 2021
Im on same boat. As per GCMS, my application got approved on 2nd Oct 2020 but didnt received any emails or copr.

CEC Inland (Kitchener ON)/ AOR- Mar9th 2020