+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
APR AOR Guys from GTA.. any one still waiting for BM Call? Its very frustrating... I live in Vaughn and no BM Call yet.

seva2017

Aug 29, 2017
I would really appreciate your comments here. My AoPR was on March 1, 2020. Inland applicant under CEC. But due to a family emergency, I had to come home recently while my PR application is processing. Is it going to be a problem? My biometrics is completed on October 9. My visa is going to be expired soon and I won’t be able yo travel now. Can anyone suggest me what to do now?

ImmigrantCat

Nov 17, 2020
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.
But it is official!

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.
But it is official!
Congrats! May I ask what is the subtitle of the email?

ImmigrantCat

Nov 17, 2020
The subject is: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB)

The follow up email after submitting your data is: New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP

Reactions: nyiable

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020

The follow up email after submitting your data is: New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP
Can u please tell me what is the email address they use to send the confirmation. Thank u and congratulations

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018

Thank you very much. Good luck on your new journey!

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
I would really appreciate your comments here. My AoPR was on March 1, 2020. Inland applicant under CEC. But due to a family emergency, I had to come home recently while my PR application is processing. Is it going to be a problem? My biometrics is completed on October 9. My visa is going to be expired soon and I won’t be able yo travel now. Can anyone suggest me what to do now?
I am sorry to hear. I am not too sure, maybe try to apply for the Bridge visa before you go? I hope everything is ok with your family.

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done : 20 October
Final decision : 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never recieved any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having same issue. I am bit worries because it's been more that 2 weeks now.
Call up IRCC and ask them the mail address present in the profile, as it may have few more email ids for which the mail could have been sent

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
that's sloppy on part of IRCC, nothing much anyone can do but call and seek assistance which unfortunately they dont give except for silly assurances.

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020
There are alot of people in April/May/June who got COPR - di you check with IRCC on your status? like eligibility/background etc?
yes even my sister who is ITA may got her copr yesterday November 19th, but she was biometric exempt, but I did my biometric on OCT 16th, from what I see in the forum people should get their copr a month and a half to 2 months after biometric.

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
yes even my sister who is ITA may got her copr yesterday November 19th, but she was biometric exempt, but I did my biometric on OCT 16th, from what I see in the forum people should get their copr a month and a half to 2 months after biometric.
My Biometrics was updated on my account on Oct 9th, 2020 and I haven't gotten my COPR till now. I called a couple of times and they said everything is completed apart from final decision. I am running out of patience

Reactions: nyiable

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020
My Biometrics was updated on my account on Oct 9th, 2020 and I haven't gotten my COPR till now. I called a couple of times and they said everything is completed apart from final decision. I am running out of patience
I feel your pain !! it's so unfair people who got their ITA ahead of us are getting their copr! I hate calling IRCC, they're absolutely useless! they just tell you to wait, but there's nothing we can do so hang in there my friend.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I feel your pain !! it's so unfair people who got their ITA ahead of us are getting their copr! I hate calling IRCC, they're absolutely useless! they just tell you to wait, but there's nothing we can do so hang in there my friend.
Its upto the officer, calling IRCC wont help! Please wait patiently!