+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Nov 10, 2020
Hi,

I am still waiting for the biometrics call from Service Canada. My AOR is Mar10, 2020 and BIL date is APR14, 2020 and location is Kitchener, Ontario.
Is there anyone who is from same location and Mar or April AOR and waiting for biometrics call?

Also, can anyone mention about the order service canada is following to call people to book the appointment?

Nov 10, 2020
Hi,

I have below message displayed on my account though processing time is 100% completed.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Is anyone else also having the same message on their PR application?

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi,

I am still waiting for the biometrics call from Service Canada. My AOR is Mar10, 2020 and BIL date is APR14, 2020 and location is Kitchener, Ontario.
Is there anyone who is from same location and Mar or April AOR and waiting for biometrics call?

Also, can anyone mention about the order service canada is following to call people to book the appointment?
Do you have
Hi,

I have below message displayed on my account though processing time is 100% completed.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Is anyone else also having the same message on their PR application?
Yes, I have the same message. Apparently, you may have to call IRCC call center to confirm the current stage of your application. I called a couple of times and they confirmed that my application is awaiting final decision from the VO.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hi,

My friend from march 1st week CEC class waiting on biometric call from SC - nothing yet
He lives in London ontario

Anyone from London ontario here ? recve biometric ?>

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
My friend from march 1st week CEC class waiting on biometric call from SC - nothing yet
He lives in London ontario

Anyone from London ontario here ? recve biometric ?>
I had a call on Nov 6th that I missed. They called again on the 9th and booked for the 10th. London SC has many slots so don't worry.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Does anyone know how IRCC deals with CEC applicant PA inland and dependant outland ? how are the copr issued ? are they holding up
lot of mystery ....

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know how IRCC deals with CEC applicant PA inland and dependant outland ? how are the copr issued ? are they holding up
lot of mystery ....
Seems they are holding PA copr until travel restrictions are lifted. Received PPR for my Outland dependent since Oct 30 and I’m still waiting for my COPR. Called IRCC, the agent told me I won’t get it until border opens and restrictions are lifted

Anj84

May 21, 2020
Same here Ghost update in the morning and I have yet to pay RPRF , not sure what that means. AOR 31 March 2020
Medicals passed and Biometrics given on October 16 and there was ghost update same day and Biometrics were updated in profile on Octpober 16..

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Seems they are holding PA copr until travel restrictions are lifted. Received PPR for my Outland dependent since Oct 30 and I’m still waiting for my COPR. Called IRCC, the agent told me I won’t get it until border opens and restrictions are lifted
thanks for the info - well at the mercy of IRCC.. patience is virtue... good luck

patientman12

Nov 17, 2020
CEC: Inland
AOR: March 6th, 2020
Biometrics: OCT 16th
and no more news !!
If anyone else is in the same timeline and got their COPR please let me know! It'll give me hope during this difficult times.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
AOR: March 6th, 2020
Biometrics: OCT 16th
and no more news !!
If anyone else is in the same timeline and got their COPR please let me know! It'll give me hope during this difficult times.
There are alot of people in April/May/June who got COPR - di you check with IRCC on your status? like eligibility/background etc?

Go19

May 10, 2019
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done : 20 October
Final decision : 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never recieved any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having same issue. I am bit worries because it's been more that 2 weeks now.