+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
Is it possible to get PR without biometrics? Correct me if I’m wrong, but the biometrics requirements has been introduced only the last year.

there must be so many applications stuck because of biometrics, wouldn’t be more efficient to relax this requirement until they can process appointments?
Could be a solution But no announcement yet. So far, the applicaiton still needs biometrics to be finalized.

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
Eligibility review still has not been started as of today. Stuck in criminality review.

I guess it is bad luck when the application review starts with criminality and then is stuck there without biometrics done. They seem to just put the file aside afterwards :(

AOR Mar 4th, 2020

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
Did anyone get PCC from Ottawa BLS India recently, during this lock down period?
Hi,
Were you able to finally get the PCC from BLS ottawa?
BLS Ottawa informed me that the following document is missing from my application
1. APPLICATION HAS TO BE FILLED FOR OTTAW JURISDICTION.
I am not sure which document should i submit for this ? Do you have any clue? Thanks in advance

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hi,
Were you able to finally get the PCC from BLS ottawa?
BLS Ottawa informed me that the following document is missing from my application
1. APPLICATION HAS TO BE FILLED FOR OTTAW JURISDICTION.
I am not sure which document should i submit for this ? Do you have any clue? Thanks in advance
BLS is an apt example of typical Indian bureaucratic process where people find errors to delay work. Seems like there are separate application forms for Ottawa, Vancouver, Toronto. May be you clicked and filled wrong one and need to resubmit. If bLs are accepting walkins now better go there and submit it.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
seems like this biometric process will take more time and IRCC is not coming up with any firm plan to open up and suddenly there will be huge waiting times. As of now even processing Time is not updated as per their customer , not sure why application fees are being charged and in fact has been doubled - is this for this kind of service

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
read carefully brother..

All biometrics appointments in Canada are cancelled until further notice. Even though some Service Canada offices may be open with limited services, biometrics collection services are currently still unavailable. Do not visit a Service Canada office to give your biometrics at this time.

I read full and copied some extracts to show that atleast they are back from sleeping mode now

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Great news. Whats it showing once you login to cic account? I applied in March too but got stuck with biometrics on March 13 and no info so far (

Account status won’t show anything, raise web form. Account status is the most irrelevant platform as I see people getting approved PR and account status shows up 70% complete

Reactions: Dhan09

Bonny0080

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,
I received my ITA on April 15th 2020,
I have all my documents ready, but I am still waiting for my Police clearance certificate.
My due date is 3 days from now.
What should I do In this situation, please can someone help me with this.
Thank you

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Hello,
I have all my documents ready, but I am still waiting for my Police clearance certificate.
Thank you
What is the status of your PCC application ? my PCC(india) recently took around 1.5 months.

cec042020

Jun 15, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
Hello,
Thank you
Apply for your application and just upload the PCC through a webform when you get it. Just upload a LOE informing them that you are unable to provide the PCC due to COVID-19. If you have any email or proof of contact with the police or there is information on their website that PCC services are closed, provide screenshots or scans of those too. They should understand and will provide you time. IRCC is not rejecting applications based on missing documents due to COVID-19 at the moment.

Reactions: Jav Ryan

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Better submit LOE, because if you will call IRCC Customer Service some rude person will be sitting and will not answer your query and instead confuse you. For instance i submitted some documents using webform at later stage and they were acknowledged.

Attach your payment receipts and fact that you have applied for PCC. No need to call BLS International as there is another team of highly unprofessional staff who don't take call and will repeat what is showing online. Unfortunately as educated and professionals people you start feeling so low when you have to deal with such people.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Eligibility review still has not been started as of today. Stuck in criminality review.

I guess it is bad luck when the application review starts with criminality and then is stuck there without biometrics done. They seem to just put the file aside afterwards :(

AOR Mar 4th, 2020
My AOR is 5th March, Medical 10th March and Biometric 12th March.
My application is currently at 70% and 55 days to go.

I am just practicing my patience which I learned from Study permit and work permit.

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
My AOR is 5th March, Medical 10th March and Biometric 12th March.
My application is currently at 70% and 55 days to go.

I am just practicing my patience which I learned from Study permit and work permit.
You have done your biometrics so I believe yours won't be stuck in criminality review like mine.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

AOR Mar 4th, 2020
How the heck this is possible. For everyone they are at doing eligibility review. How can they single out few ppl and hold files at criminality stage. Eliis the most important one and doesn't need bio. They should complete that for everyone.