+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

EVanCEC

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have received my ITA on Match 23rd and I have submitted my CEC application(received acknowledgement) on April 22 but till now no update in the application process.

1. I would like to know about others who submitted on or before April 22nd
As far as I know, usually it takes one week to update Medical but my case no update in profile.

Thanks!!

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have received my ITA on Match 23rd and I have submitted my CEC application(received acknowledgement) on April 22 but till now no update in the application process.

As far as I know, usually it takes one week to update Medical but my case no update in profile.

Thanks!!
I did on april 22. Now a days they are taking 40-50 days to update medical and request BIL.
Update ur case in myimmitracker and stay in touch.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Reactions: No.16

No.16

May 10, 2020
Joining the thread...

Congratulations to all users who received ITA's.

My Status:
ITA: 23rd Mar'20 (CEC/Inland)
AOR: 29th Apr'20 (Documentation including medical submitted, LOE for RCMP).
Waiting for further status update. Medical/Biometrics/Background Chceck/Final Decision.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys
Did anyone applied after 30 April?
How do you pay additional fees. It doesnt generate any receipt

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hey guys
Did anyone applied after 30 April?
How do you pay additional fees. It doesnt generate any receipt
I didn’t pay myself my immigration consultant did and he sent me 2 receipts one of $285 dollars and another for $1125. I applied on 8 May and got my Aor on same day.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Is “worker” the right type? I’ve also uploaded the upfront exams which states “worker”
Hi, mine is also worker..did you just upload the info sheet or there were other documents? Thanks

bhagatkhaira95

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!!
Those who applied close to March 18 are getting medical update right now. There is long wait don’t worry.

sach001

May 22, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to call BLS Ottawa (+1-613 755 2072) for PCC since yesterday to get the courier label created but there is no response from the number. Is this the correct #? VAS link on BLS site is giving error so I am not able to create labels.
Also, do we need to send the original passport for PCC? On the forum I have read mixed comments.
Thank you.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
BLS you need to call 40_50 times and than some one picks if you lucky due to heavy call volume. Yes you may need to send original passport. When you contact them make sure you get label created the representative does it for and you need to have credit card ready to make payment instantly when they share link. Than book purolator pick up by calling them.

sach001

May 22, 2018
BLS you need to call 40_50 times and than some one picks if you lucky due to heavy call volume. Yes you may need to send original passport. When you contact them make sure you get label created the representative does it for and you need to have credit card ready to make payment instantly when they share link. Than book purolator pick up by calling them.
Thank you for your response. I will keep trying.