App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
any new COPRs today guys?

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
It's extremely frustrating to see COPR's being issued for candidates who applied as late as Aug 2020 and people from beginning of 2020 are still waiting. Just sheer bad luck if your file ends up at Ottawa VO. I expected they would finish every other assessment except Criminality since Service Canada centers were closed, but they still haven't started security check after eligibility passed in May 2020! :rolleyes:

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys! I have been waiting for 8 months to announce this: COPR on Dec 02, 2020. Thank you for all the ups and downs during my journey. Here is the timeline:

CEC Inland
CPC: Ottawa
AOR: March 28
MP: May 27
Biometric updated to completed (exempted): Oct 9
Biometric fee refunded: Nov 5
Final approval and COPR in the CIC portal: Dec 2

Let me know if you need anything. I am still around to help. Good luck to all of us! Thank you once again!

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys! I have been waiting for 8 months to announce this: COPR on Dec 02, 2020. Thank you for all the ups and downs during my journey. Here is the timeline:

CEC Inland
CPC: Ottawa
AOR: March 28
MP: May 27
Biometric updated to completed (exempted): Oct 9
Biometric fee refunded: Nov 5
Final approval and COPR in the CIC portal: Dec 2

Let me know if you need anything. I am still around to help. Good luck to all of us! Thank you once again!
Rock on man..

Reactions: nyiable

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
one of my contact - march 08, still waiting- strange that older files are not yet cleard
at least those who recvd copr - good luck

Reactions: MatAb

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I have two cases where one of my known is December 19 AOR and still waiting and one of my neighbours is mid august and he got COPR yesterday.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I got the 85 CAD return of biometric fees on 1st December for my spouse since she was exempt from CREDIT VOUCHER/RETURN CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNEOTTAWA ON.
CREDIT VOUCHER/RETURN CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNEOTTAWA ON

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020
Yikes - these times don't look too good. It's kind of frustrating that they don't process applications chronologically, but that's the government

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
coz - they are busy fattening up whatever they can - upper belly's - eating up Rich Rum induced plum cake

I mean c'mmon - if applicants are already vetted and in canada already; what heck is waiting on - rather issue copr and close it all

i once attended a citizenship interview with my known party; the officer was so lazy even to grab a pen - across table - he used a pencil which was
at closest reach..

• Haha
Reactions: MatAb

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
coz - they are busy fattening up whatever they can - upper belly's - eating up Rich Rum induced plum cake

I mean c'mmon - if applicants are already vetted and in canada already; what heck is waiting on - rather issue copr and close it all

i once attended a citizenship interview with my known party; the officer was so lazy even to grab a pen - across table - he used a pencil which was
at closest reach..

this Is not laziness this shows that the person is dumb.

CalgaryApp

Nov 27, 2020

at closest reach..
Side effects of the great job security - they basically can never get fired regardless of poor performance. Far from the private sector...

Reactions: Rahul81