+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - July. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi there,
Received my ITA, on July 20 2020. And my AOR on July 29. Still waiting for updates. Not even a thing has changed on my profile.
I checked with the medical office and they sent my results through emedical in the middle on August.
how long does it take to see some sort of movement in my account?

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
I am still waiting for PCC. Lets wait for crowd to join as most people will be busy getting documents. U are #1 in our race it appears :)

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Sorry missed that thread. Won't post here anymore. not sure how to delete this thread

Maulin@76

Sep 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I have applied for PR under CEC class and my work visa is expiring next month. I have applied for BOWP too. My wife has spouse work permit and her work permit gets expire next month as well. I didn’t accompanying her for my PR application because our score together was low. How can i extend her stay in Canada util i get PR and sponsor her? Can I apply for her work permit extension?

Trishami

Dec 21, 2015
Hi I hAve same situation right now I’m at 463 points with accompanying spouse. Can we put as a spouse non Accompanying even if she’s In Canada?

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
i am not sure but i asked same question in different forum. There they told if you & wife in India, than one can cite some special reasons like family coditions or ur mother health etc to say she will not come immediately. But for wife in canada case they were saying u can't say non-accompanying as he would become sort of hiding information or trying to cheat system.. But again all those are forums so i don't know if thats right or not.

But logically its tough to digest to say to Visa officer that ur wife won't accompany but still she is in Canada. But one never knows it might be acceptable too... Please fo share your PR application outcome..