Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
What its saying since then?
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

It will change to "make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along"

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019

How many weeks are left. ???

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
15 weeks.

What does that imply? Has your status changed?
When it changed for my pnp i got medical request .. i feel it means they touched the file again.. try n check when its 13 weeks left what it shows .. either it could be automatically showing when 13 weeks left or it means something

Reactions: csadangi

Vickyzzzlu

Jun 18, 2019
For people who sent their passport, any luck for getting the passport back? Mine was delivered on Sept 20, no update yet.

Vancouvers

Oct 3, 2019
Congratulations to all those who submitted their applications. I have a question, and I hope you can help me. I got issued an ITA for the CEC before completion of the 1 year work experience requirement. I am 2 months short. Should I decline the invite? Or should I accept and submit my eAPR upon completion of 1 year of employment? If I accept, do I risk being rejected for not meeting that requirement?

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations to all those who submitted their applications. I have a question, and I hope you can help me. I got issued an ITA for the CEC before completion of the 1 year work experience requirement. I am 2 months short. Should I decline the invite? Or should I accept and submit my eAPR upon completion of 1 year of employment? If I accept, do I risk being rejected for not meeting that requirement?
Most people will say decline but I feel that going through experiences of some other people who have posted on here, you can take your chance and apply when you complete your 1 year.
What is your CRS score?
Also see below an example of someone’s post;
rianlinsNewbie

#925Sep 24, 2019 at 11:02 AM
CEC inland + 1 dependent spouse

April 17th - ITA CRS 454 - CLB 8 + 2 years of CE
June 13th - AOR I didn't have 2 years of CE at the time of the ITA, but I decided to apply only after I've completed the days
July 18th - MEP
September 23rd - PPR No additional documents or RCMP requested.
VO Edmonton

Reactions: Vancouvers

Vancouvers

Oct 3, 2019
Most people will say decline but I feel that going through experiences of some other people who have posted on here, you can take your chance and apply when you complete your 1 year.
What is your CRS score?
Also see below an example of someone’s post;
rianlinsNewbie

#925Sep 24, 2019 at 11:02 AM
CEC inland + 1 dependent spouse

April 17th - ITA CRS 454 - CLB 8 + 2 years of CE
June 13th - AOR I didn't have 2 years of CE at the time of the ITA, but I decided to apply only after I've completed the days
July 18th - MEP
September 23rd - PPR No additional documents or RCMP requested.
VO Edmonton
Thanks for your reply. I also read that some people decided not to decline the invitation and instead send their application upon completion of the 1 year. My score was 460 and the work experience calculation gave me 40 additional points.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I also read that some people decided not to decline the invitation and instead send their application upon completion of the 1 year. My score was 460 and the work experience calculation gave me 40 additional points.
if your score was over 460 i would have said you can decline and you can always be re-invited; but in this case the risk is worth taking as there are people who have done it in the past and present. Your profile will naturally be updated as having qualified for Canadian Experience once it's almost 1 year and not exactly when you hit the 1 year. I will advise that you wait untill you are 2 years before you submit. Another thing to note is that.... YOUR REFERENCE LETTER SHOULD HAVE A DATE OVER THE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!! (request the letter from present employer ONLY after the 2 years are completed)
regards

Reactions: Vancouvers

Vancouvers

Oct 3, 2019
if your score was over 460 i would have said you can decline and you can always be re-invited; but in this case the risk is worth taking as there are people who have done it in the past and present. Your profile will naturally be updated as having qualified for Canadian Experience once it's almost 1 year and not exactly when you hit the 1 year. I will advise that you wait untill you are 2 years before you submit. Another thing to note is that.... YOUR REFERENCE LETTER SHOULD HAVE A DATE OVER THE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!! (request the letter from present employer ONLY after the 2 years are completed)
regards
Thank you so much! You've been a great help. I didn't know about the date on the reference letter! I really appreciate it!

ladytee

Jul 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
Hi there, did your status for eligibility change though or was it "WE are reviewing you eligibility" ?
My status didn’t change, still we are reviewing your eligibility.

Kaviyarasu Selvam

Oct 6, 2019
When it changed for my pnp i got medical request .. i feel it means they touched the file again.. try n check when its 13 weeks left what it shows .. either it could be automatically showing when 13 weeks left or it means something
I could also see the status message got changed but no updates in the profile...

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Were you able to figure out anything based on this change, if so please do let me know...

My details are as follows:
Invitation Received : May 30 2019
Document submitted : July 6 2019
AOR : July 6 2019
MEP : August 8 2019

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.