Hi All,

I got the WEBFORM update today.

ITA JAN 08 2020
AOR- JAN23
MED-FEB-06
ADR-RCMP- FEB06 submitted Feb 12th
G1 - RCMP review -May 22nd.

Since then no update.

Can i know how long it might take to receive COPR or PPR.

Form date -12th Jun 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This pattern looks normal to me at this point of time. It took almost 3 months to review my RCMP letter. That means in few days, they will check your eligibility and a request for RPRF will follow if you have not paid for it.

Reactions: maddy0607

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Just received my GCMS notes, ATIP request was submitted under Access to information Act on May-26, took only 3 weeks. Realized that the extra documents I sent are still not processed by the responsible office. But I do see that the file was transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa which is good news!

dineshgurgaon

Jan 12, 2020
Hi All, hope you all are doing well! I got my CoPR a few days back. Below are my timeline for your reference. But while I got CoPR documents for Myself, my wife and Son, I did not get the CoPR document for my minor daughter. I called IRCC and they told that it was not generated for her and they will inform the concerned office. Wanted to check if anyone has had similar situation and how did you get it fixed? Thanks!

CEC Inland
AOR - Jan 22
Medical Passed - Feb 04
Biometric Completed - Feb 20
CoPR in Email - June 05
CoPR updated with online application - - June 16

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi there, when can I expect PPR or COPR because mine all stages were passed on 2nd june (criminality, security, background and eligibility) i am currently residing in canada and my dependant is in india. I called them up today they said no progress after 2nd june. My CPC is ottawa and AOR is jan 23rd
AOR 9 Jan. dependent in USA. I think because of dependent is outside Canada, we are having a delay.

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
This pattern looks normal to me at this point of time. It took almost 3 months to review my RCMP letter. That means in few days, they will check your eligibility and a request for RPRF will follow if you have not paid for it.

I happened to call CIC today and got update that my application has been moved to OTTAWA May end. What does it mean is that a good sign and how much time it would take more ? any idea ?

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
I happened to call CIC today and got update that my application has been moved to OTTAWA May end. What does it mean is that a good sign and how much time it would take more ? any idea ?
What is your aor? And did you ask about the progress on your application?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
A number of applications are moved from Edmonton to Ottawa with the reason "workload redistribution" . Once the file is transferred to new office they have 1 month time to review it again. So wait till end of this month.

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
it is a good sign. I received rprf request after the file moved to Ottawa.

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum religiously and wanted to give an update. I received my COPR yesterday!
Details:
AOR: Jan 12
MED passed: Jan 29
Bio: Jan 30
COPR: June 10

I never received any ghost updates (or I missed them) Not sure what my CO was. Never called IRCC since my end date was July 12. I was gonna call if it exceeded the completion date. I say just hang in there. I wish you all the best guys!

Am in similar situation as well. IRCC requested for RCMP finger printing for my wife on June 5th which was uploaded yesterday.

This is the last webform update (prior to requesting RCMP fingerprinting) :-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 10, 2020.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications regarding security are currently valid.
  • The background verifications regarding criminality are currently in process.

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,

Anybody who got COPR recently (i.e in June 2020), do you know what is the new process ?

I got the COPR via email and I think IRCC will not be sending hard copy for the same. Do we know if landing process will happen ? If yes, then how as the request is only to send back the photograph and copy of COPR.

When can we apply for new SIN ? Can it be done now online using the COPR email? I have same question for the Health card as well. My health card will get expired by end of this month.

Thanks,

Jeff-Himself

Jun 18, 2020
Hi there,

I´ve got my ITA last week and we´re working on our application.

one question though, regarding the addresses I lived, should I start imputing my current one and so on? or should I start with the oldest one?

Tks guys!!

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi there,

I´ve got my ITA last week and we´re working on our application.

one question though, regarding the addresses I lived, should I start imputing my current one and so on? or should I start with the oldest one?

Tks guys!!
From most recent to oldest.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi,

Anybody who got COPR recently (i.e in June 2020), do you know what is the new process ?

I got the COPR via email and I think IRCC will not be sending hard copy for the same. Do we know if landing process will happen ? If yes, then how as the request is only to send back the photograph and copy of COPR.

When can we apply for new SIN ? Can it be done now online using the COPR email? I have same question for the Health card as well. My health card will get expired by end of this month.

Thanks,
There is no landing process, landing process is needed to complete PR process. For inland applicants, there is no such requirement. The letter is final step for PR application and that is it.

Letter is Valid for 1 year from the date of issue, after that you will need you PR card to prove your status and apply for benefits. (Remember not having PR card or having an expired one does not effect your status, you are still permanent resident).

Service Canada is no longer accepting SIN application in their service centers, you either have to apply online (of course preferred) or by mail.

for your health card you to visit the center. You can't apply online. You can use your COPR you got. Just print it out along with other document it should be no issue.

Reactions: Harry304

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Bk1993,

Are you also stuck in india, on one photo they are asking for Photostudio address and another with UCI number it whats agent said to you?
No I am not stuck in India. Yes, one photo with Photo studio address, UCI number , full name and on the other photo just full name and UCI number.