+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Msichana

Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum religiously and wanted to give an update. I received my COPR yesterday!
Details:
AOR: Jan 12
MED passed: Jan 29
Bio: Jan 30
COPR: June 10

I never received any ghost updates (or I missed them) Not sure what my CO was. Never called IRCC since my end date was July 12. I was gonna call if it exceeded the completion date. I say just hang in there. I wish you all the best guys!

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum religiously and wanted to give an update. I received my COPR yesterday!
Details:

I never received any ghost updates (or I missed them) Not sure what my CO was. Never called IRCC since my end date was July 12. I was gonna call if it exceeded the completion date. I say just hang in there. I wish you all the best guys!
Congrats on your COPR, Did you got a direct update on the profile or you received any letter to your mailbox?

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys,
Details:

Congratulations.
Pls just a question. I am submitting my application right away under EE-CEC. My ITA is 15 May. I want to know if it is necessary to provide proof of funds. I understand it is not required under this class but I am just apprehensive.
Any response from folks who already gotten COpR or PR would be reassuring

Msichana

Jan 18, 2019
Congrats on your COPR, Did you got a direct update on the profile or you received any letter to your mailbox?
Hi. Thank you! I got an email from them and signed in and it had changed from submitted to approved. Not a phone call or anything. I also want to say that none of the fields on the status bar (ie eligibility, background etc) had changed before yesterday. They all changed yesterday with the approval.

Last edited:

Msichana

Jan 18, 2019
Congratulations.
Pls just a question. I am submitting my application right away under EE-CEC. My ITA is 15 May. I want to know if it is necessary to provide proof of funds. I understand it is not required under this class but I am just apprehensive.
Hi. I did not submit any proof of funds. I indicated 0 in the amount since I have been living in Canada for some time plus I provided my pay stubs since I am still working at my job. I submitted pay stubs for the first 3 months and the last 3 months at my current job, before submission of my application. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Bade2145

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
Hi. I did not submit any proof of funds. I indicated 0 in the amount since I have been living in Canada for some time plus I provided my pay stubs since I am still working at my job. I submitted pay stubs for the first 3 months and the last 3 months at my current job, before submission of my application. Hope this helps.
Congratulations.
Hi, under cEC category you don’t have to show funds

Reactions: Bade2145

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Congrats to you too!

No they only ask me for the photo. I am inland applicant.
Hi Matthew,

Do you know how the new process will be ?

Usually they do ask passport for Inland applicants as well. For my friend who got COPR by end of Feb this year, they had requested for passport. He got the stamping and then he took an appointment at ETOBICOKE office for landing process. There he had to sign in front of the officer and then he applied for the SIN change.

Due to this COVID19 situation, I think there is some change and we may not be required to go to the office for landing process. But I'm not sure how the process will continue after COPR. Do you know how we can apply for SIN change now compared to pre COVID19 process ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hi Matthew,

Do you know how the new process will be ?

Usually they do ask passport for Inland applicants as well. For my friend who got COPR by end of Feb this year, they had requested for passport. He got the stamping and then he took an appointment at ETOBICOKE office for landing process. There he had to sign in front of the officer and then he applied for the SIN change.

Due to this COVID19 situation, I think there is some change and we may not be required to go to the office for landing process. But I'm not sure how the process will continue after COPR. Do you know how we can apply for SIN change now compared to pre COVID19 process ?
Why is there no PPR?
Cause you are not required to leave and re-enter Canada to activate you COPR. No need for counterfoil as PR is automatically confirmed via letter sent my CIC. Hence, PPR would be redundant.

How to apply for change for SIN?
You can apply online. Upload required docs and you are good to go.

Reactions: Harry304

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I had everything passes on May 1st and I got my application approved on June 10. I would say within 2-4 weeks you should receive an update.
Hi Sharjeel91

I have received My GOLDEN EMAIL (COPR)Today, thanks for your timely support for my queries

I hope others receive their Golden mail, Best of luck

and one more thing i am stuck in india, so do i have to send photos and E-COPR or hardcopy of COPR please suggest

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I have received My GOLDEN EMAIL (COPR)Today, thanks for your timely support for my queries

I hope others receive their Golden mail, Best of luck

and one more thing i am stuck in India, so do i have to send photos and E-COPR or hardcopy of COPR please suggest

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Congrats :) Mischana. Did you receive COPR via email and hard copy to your current residence, if yes, are these 2 docs different?
should we print copr document I received via email and send it along with Photos, Any help is appreciated.

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
HI Need some information For my Friend Can someone help ?

I have a question regarding Express entry for Canada PR, I submitted my profile in November with a job offer and the application was in picked but I got a query for a job offer as the case manager was not satisfied with my supporting letter, I replied with the same format again as my employer denied for the format CIC looking for, and now I am waiting for confirmation on that.
Now CIC is picking only CEC draw and I will get an invite with my current score without a job offer, and I don't want to withdraw the current profile for which I will get an update within the next 30 days.
I am allowed to create and submit another profile with a different login, if I do that and get an invite but not accepting until the decision was done on my old profile will be an issue?
If anyone knows about the situation please let me know.
Thank you

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I got the WEBFORM update today.

ITA JAN 08 2020
AOR- JAN23
MED-FEB-06
ADR-RCMP- FEB06 submitted Feb 12th
G1 - RCMP review -May 22nd.

Since then no update.

Can i know how long it might take to receive COPR or PPR.

Form date -12th Jun 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I called CIC on 29th may and asked them.
the agent told me that they wont send any other document thru mail and we need to send 2 photos along with a copy of virtual COPR.
Hi Bk1993,

Are you also stuck in india, on one photo they are asking for Photostudio address and another with UCI number it whats agent said to you?