+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Raunak846

Jun 1, 2020
Interesting in the sense that eligibility is recommended passed even though criminality and security not completed. I thought there was some hierarchy with at least those mentioned stages. But something new to know
No its not like that bro it’s recommended pass and security is always done in the end i mean its a last step and criminality can go side by side not a big thing
[/QUOTE]
So shall I assume that my eligibility is recommended pass since my background and criminality is in progress?

Evens

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Called IRCC today. Verified eligibility recommended pass. Criminality in progress, Security not started.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Honestly no one really knows what goes first and how long it takes. I guess it varies between case to case. I got my CoPR today and now my feed give me full information.
Review of eligibility
  • May 1, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • January 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 30, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • February 5, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • June 10, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
So was my background done in 5 days. If my eligibility was reviewed and decision was made on May 1st, why did I get the email after 40 days. Its all messed up.

Raunak846

Jun 1, 2020
Honestly no one really knows what goes first and how long it takes. I guess it varies between case to case. I got my CoPR today and now my feed give me full information.
Review of eligibility
  • May 1, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • June 10, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
So was my background done in 5 days. If my eligibility was reviewed and decision was made on May 1st, why did I get the email after 40 days. Its all messed up.
Also, am I correct to assume that you didn’t get ghost update where adr turns to “N/A” or is that changed back to the earlier one? One of my friends got his application approved without any of those GUs.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Also, am I correct to assume that you didn’t get ghost update where adr turns to “N/A” or is that changed back to the earlier one? One of my friends got his application approved without any of those GUs.
i was never asked for ADR, it was like that from the start, I had only one GU, I believe it was on May 1, which make sense.

sourav1

Aug 16, 2018
Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
My application also got approved today and I received a document which can be used as a proof of my permanent residency. Is this letter COPR? or will they mail it to me?

sourav1

Aug 16, 2018
My application also got approved today and I received a document which can be used as a proof of my permanent residency. Is this letter COPR? or will they mail it to me?

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
No its not like that bro it’s recommended pass and security is always done in the end i mean its a last step and criminality can go side by side not a big thing
So shall I assume that my eligibility is recommended pass since my background and criminality is in progress?
[/QUOTE]
It’s possible call then they did not give exact details in web form but on call they mostly tell everything

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
That is CoPR, as advised in letter, you should send copy of it with a photo to given address to get your PR card. I would recommend doing it right away. Though you can use the letter as proof of PR for upto one year from the issue date.