Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi there, do you have any idea what is the meaning of eligibility is recommended passed??
I saw that on my GCMS notes as well. It basically mean you meet minimum requirements (ILETS, education, work experience, Police certificate) for the program you have applied for example CEC. These checks usually happens after few days when you get AOR. Am not 100% sure though.

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
I saw that on my GCMS notes as well. It basically mean you meet minimum requirements (ILETS, education, work experience, Police certificate) for the program you have applied for example CEC. These checks usually happens after few days when you get AOR. Am not 100% sure though.
I called cic yesterday, they said my eligibility is recommended pass
Criminality, security, and background everything is valid,
I am confused why they mentioned it as recommended pass?
My cPC is ottawa

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
I think everyone should call cic if you have received an email from them like “ you may not hear from us for a little while” definitely there could be some changes in your account, because it happened with me

bshahi

Nov 25, 2019
I got a ghost update as well on 1 May 2020, could be before that but i saw on this date (no email received, but says application updated when open portal)
AOR: 3 Jan 2020
Medical Passed: 23 Jan 2020
Biometric Complete: 30 jan 2020

Hope this helps fellow members, good luck to everyone reading this.
Also wanted to share this link below which explains clearly how ghost updates lie up with you file, compare the notes with your application details

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
Today June 4, i received my COPR , Good luck all the fellows

bshahi

Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations,
I have one question if you can help me, do you have any idea when was your security, criminality, background and eligibility was done???
Honestly , i have no idea what that timeline is , i was about to order gcms notes few days ago but i didn't proceed with it then, all i can tell is i applied from ontario , CEC stream , hope this help:)

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations,
I have one question if you can help me, do you have any idea when was your security, criminality, background and eligibility was done???
Same happens with me as well
Aor 13 jan edmonton
Until today criminality was under process
Called today
File transfer to ottwa
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality under process
Security not started
Wht does recommend pass mean ??

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
I called CIC today and was told
- Eligibility -Passed
- Background check & security in progress
- Criminality Passed

As per webform response on May 20th, they were still reviewing Eligibility. Application is being processed slowly only if I compare with others. I won't mind waiting for few more days. (my AOR is Jan 10th)

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for PR on Jan 6th 2020 as CEC entrant and below are the timelines

--- Received medical confirmation on Jan 25th
--- Completed bio-metrics on Feb 10th
--- Applied for BOWP on April 23rd (as my work permit will expire by June end)
--- BOWP status changed to approved on May 29th.
--- Document status for PR is now showing as COPR as of June 2nd.

I'm yet to receive bowp document through mail, but now my PR status is COPR.

My questions are :
--- Should I now ignore the bowp mail and proceed with steps after COPR OR will bowp now automatically gets cancelled/invalid ?
--- Will I get a refund for BOWP ?
--- Since my WP will expire by end of June, do I need to take steps for both COPR and BOWP so that I have VISA extension asap for renewing my health card ?

Thanks

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I called CIC today and was told
- Eligibility -Passed
- Background check & security in progress
- Criminality Passed

As per webform response on May 20th, they were still reviewing Eligibility. Application is being processed slowly only if I compare with others. I won't mind waiting for few more days. (my AOR is Jan 10th)
What was your previous status bro ?

Hmann93

Jun 4, 2020
Hi I got a status update in my profile today saying my application is approved. Under docs it shows the details of COPR like the validity and #. I had applied in Jan for CEC stream. But I guess there is some kind of change in the protocol as earlier there used to be a passport request. So I am not exactly sure what my next step should as they didn't indicate anything on my profile or in the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers!

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
What was your previous status bro ?
Webform response I received in May 20th was:-

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.