+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

aruncrazy1

Apr 26, 2020
Hi... I got my PR confirmation document in email and also in the application yesterday evening, but the application status is still shows as submitted online. Anyone who got the approval recently please confirm whether your application status is displaying as submitted or approved online?

Reactions: LuckyByFate

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
Did anyone got this email today from cic
My aor is 13 jan 2020
Days left for six months are 40

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
Did anyone got this email today from cic
My aor is 13 jan 2020
Days left for six months are 40
I got the same status message as you. For me, 38 days left since my AOR was Jan 10th

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I got the same status message as you. For me, 38 days left since my AOR was Jan 10th
Did you receive any email today I received email saying

But i did not filled any webform they emailed me by their own

LuckyByFate

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Did you receive any email today I received email saying

But i did not filled any webform they emailed me by their own
Yes, I got a couple of these emails.

There was planned schedule maintenance prompt on CIC website. Not sure if there was a glitch that might have triggered those email to all applicants who have express entry profile.