+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2020 *JOIN HERE*

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Do they accept walk in?
nope need to have an appoinment, you are right its ridiculous, I got lucky as there was one slot open in the morning, otherwise its really hard to get an appointment, system sucks

Cxxx

Sep 3, 2015
Any idea why Immigration is asking for biometrics again? I applied with my spouse and they are asking us to do biometrics again. Meanwhile, we did a police background check with our fingerprints and attached to our application? I’m confused why they are asking it again. I applied under CEC

BJ151

Jan 31, 2020
PR was refused few days ago.

I read from the forum we can reapply.
Please help if I reapply

Will I still be eligible if I change my noc code and some of my job duties? Or add to my job duties?

I think my mistake is about noc code and job duties. They didn t match and I also missed key words on my offer letter.

The officer said he doesn't think I perform the job duties as stated in the lead statement on IRCC webpage.
Please help me I am sure what to be done here

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
PR was refused few days ago.

I read from the forum we can reapply.
Please help if I reapply

Will I still be eligible if I change my noc code and some of my job duties? Or add to my job duties?

I think my mistake is about noc code and job duties. They didn t match and I also missed key words on my offer letter.

The officer said he doesn't think I perform the job duties as stated in the lead statement on IRCC webpage.
Please help me I am sure what to be done here
You can absolutely reapply with different NOC (must be 0, A or B) and updated job duties,, and do it right away, I would suggest to put your main duties on this forum and people will help you figuring out proper NOC. Always make sure job letter have all the data IRCC requires, otherwise you are pretty much wasting your money and precious time

Reactions: Bade2145

BJ151

Jan 31, 2020
You can absolutely reapply with different NOC (must be 0, A or B) and updated job duties,, and do it right away, I would suggest to put your main duties on this forum and people will help you figuring out proper NOC. Always make sure job letter have all the data IRCC requires, otherwise you are pretty much wasting your money and precious time
Thanks for your reply.
Will I need loe for new application?
I posted the job duties and job titles.

Hello here's the job description of my offer letter I used to apply before. And I chose 1225 Noc code using purchasing ANALYST as the job title. But it seems like my job duties matches 6222. Please can you advise if I am right or wrong.

creating all business strategies.

Monitor every communication with accuracy in the maintenance of every merchandise supplied within the organization.

Ensure timely support for buyers, understand trends, market condition while engaging with the buyers.

Coordinate with the buyers, maintain and stay up to date with the market industry knowledge of the buyers.

Meet with manufacturing analysts, successfully analyze, and maintain all product requirements on weekly and monthly basis.

Deliver the details of sample materials required for the business organization

Project update in merchandise pricing, design routine summary of purchase data and supplies with assistance of different available tool.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
I received ITA on jan 8, i am uploading all my documents in couple days. I have a two year experience but the problem is i have one month break in between. Is that a problem? My lawyer says it is not a problem, they have had such cases in past and all of them managed to get PR. Do you guys think it is a problem?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Thanks for your reply.
Will I need loe for new application?
I posted the job duties and job titles.

Hello here's the job description of my offer letter I used to apply before. And I chose 1225 Noc code using purchasing ANALYST as the job title. But it seems like my job duties matches 6222. Please can you advise if I am right or wrong.

creating all business strategies.

Monitor every communication with accuracy in the maintenance of every merchandise supplied within the organization.

Ensure timely support for buyers, understand trends, market condition while engaging with the buyers.

Coordinate with the buyers, maintain and stay up to date with the market industry knowledge of the buyers.

Meet with manufacturing analysts, successfully analyze, and maintain all product requirements on weekly and monthly basis.

Deliver the details of sample materials required for the business organization

Project update in merchandise pricing, design routine summary of purchase data and supplies with assistance of different available tool.
whats your job title?