+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Feb. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I am also waiting for medical extension.
Everything else passed on March 30
Feb 17 AOR
Did you spoke to them or not ?
My application’s everything passed this week and waiting for extension
I get to know from sources that medical extension takes max 3 weeks to get extended then why yours took so long ?

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Did you spoke to them or not ?
My application’s everything passed this week and waiting for extension
I get to know from sources that medical extension takes max 3 weeks to get extended then why yours took so long ?
Yes I spoke to call center agent, advised me to wait until May for medical extension. As it is already being requested so now IRCC only needs to extend this medical or request me for re-medical.
Whichever the case may be, Wait is only option for me.
The game is still far from being over as afterwards IRCC needs to approve this application plus issue copr.
I am certain it can take another 2-3 months.
Hopeless.

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Yes I spoke to call center agent, advised me to wait until May for medical extension. As it is already being requested so now IRCC only needs to extend this medical or request me for re-medical.
Whichever the case may be, Wait is only option for me.
The game is still far from being over as afterwards IRCC needs to approve this application plus issue copr.
I am certain it can take another 2-3 months.
Hopeless.
Whats your noc ?

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I am so curious to find out what they will find after medical extensions to continue this torture. It was biometrics for 7 months, then criminality was in progress for 3 - 4 months, and now medicals for God knows how many months. I was getting mad at them but this came to another level, really. It is just a feeling of disgust at this point.

Just take a look at Feb 2021 thread and see the "got approved" post. February 2021. Literally, shame. Nothing else to say.

Last edited:

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I just received an update to my profile that my medical exam was passed a couple days ago. My medical was passed more than 12 months ago so they have extended it. Perhaps they're actually working on Feb 2020 applicants!
Fingers crossed we see a few more people having their medicals extended!

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
I just received an update to my profile that my medical exam was passed a couple days ago. My medical was passed more than 12 months ago so they have extended it. Perhaps they're actually working on Feb 2020 applicants!
Fingers crossed we see a few more people having their medicals extended!
Yes seeing a movement of AOR Feb 2020 Applications.
Your criminality is still pending?

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I received another ghost update yesterday. Don't have more fingers to cross, but hoping this will end soon. AOR feb 19, everything passed and pending final decision.

Reactions: blondieyo

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hi

I just checked my profile and had one GU but nothing has changed in my profile itself. My Medical still shows the same message "You do not need medical. Will contact you if changes"

Does this GU mean some movement is happening ? Last update I got on my profile was when I submitted my biometrics, i.e., Oct 2020 and after that I have had never received any update. However, I called CIC on Friday and Client support rep told me my security has not been initiated yet.

just got one GU today. Please share your views on this

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
So had my medical extended for another year.
Had an update on my application yesterday.
Now Final Decision is pending.
Let's hope this month bring cheers to all of us.
Oh wow, so your medical extension update was followed by a ghost update the day after and then one more day later it changed to final decision pending? Here's hoping mine does the same!

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Oh wow, so your medical extension update was followed by a ghost update the day after and then one more day later it changed to final decision pending? Here's hoping mine does the same!
The account will not show as if final decision is pending. You need to call at IRCC Service Center to confirm.
I am going to call Tomorrow to know what is going on.
Good luck.

Reactions: blondieyo