+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applicant from Quebec

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the application to CEC program from Quebec. I am an CEC applicant from Quebec with AOR in May 2021 and work remotely for a company with HQ in Toronto. When I was hired for the company a few months before my ITA, there was an agreement with my company that I shall move to Ontario as soon as the COVID pandemic subsides. With that in mind, I intend to move to ON within the next 2 months. With my application, I wrote LOE with proof of my job in Ontario and proof of email exchange with my company of my imminent move to ON. Having read other cases of problems for candidates to Express Entry from QC, I would like inputs, suggestions, comments from seniors this forum on potential problems, if any, for my case please?

Thank you in advance for all your responses :)

Last edited:

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the application to CEC program from Quebec. I am an CEC applicant from Quebec with AOR in May 2021 and work remotely for a company with HQ in Toronto. When I was hired for the company a few months before my ITA, there was an agreement with my company that I shall move to Ontario as soon as the COVID pandemic subsides. With that in mind, I intend to move to ON within the next 2 months. With my application, I wrote LOE with proof of my job in Ontario and proof of email exchange with my company of my imminent move to ON. Having read other cases of problems for candidates to Express Entry from QC, I would like inputs, suggestions, comments from seniors this forum on potential problems, if any, for my case please?

Thank you in advance for all your responses :)
Hello any updates on your case? I have a similar situation

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have applied in December 13th under CEC, living and working in Quebec. My due date is June 13th. Not sure if I will get in trouble because of the fact that I am living in Québec, even though I am willing to settle down in Ottawa. Any thoughts on my situation? Thanks
Hello Nassim,

What is your current situation? Did they approved your PR?

Reactions: Sanjar718