+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC and EE

rinks25us

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hello,

I tried looking up for this information but couldn't ... and thanks for your time to go through my questions in advance:

A friend of mine is on TWP and looking forward to apply for his PR. Under the new EE route, CEC applicants will also be using the EE channel. Since he is already on TWP with the current employer and is not looking for a change, can his existing TWP documentation be used as the job offer or how does it go about..

Thanks

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rinks25us said:
Hello,

I tried looking up for this information but couldn't ... and thanks for your time to go through my questions in advance:

A friend of mine is on TWP and looking forward to apply for his PR. Under the new EE route, CEC applicants will also be using the EE channel. Since he is already on TWP with the current employer and is not looking for a change, can his existing TWP documentation be used as the job offer or how does it go about..

Thanks
I am assuming TWP was issued based on LMIA. If yes, that will fetch him 600 points and an ITA.
If job offer says Permanent, Full-time and Non Seasonal the offer letter holds good. Remember, the job category should be either NOC 0, A, B.
However, candidate should be able to produce paystubs, reference letter from his present and previous employers.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rinks25us said:
Thanks IntoCanada...

What if the TWP is based on ICT..IntraCompany transfer..

Any thoughts ..?
Without LMIA, 600 points are not given. So Candidate has to create Express Entry profile with Canadian Experience, education and language details.
Regular draws happen mostly 2 times a month and CIC invites candidates to apply for PR for those who have more than a particular score.
Till date, people who have scored more than 453 got the invites.