+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBU MAY INTAKES19

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hy i just want to know that CBU deduct 103$ of those students only whom they can give offers?? My agent said like that so?
Yeah you are right. In. Most of the cases they do. Like I applied for one course then they mailed me that I am not eligible for that program or I have to chose another program. then they give me the list of programs I am eligible for. After that I chose another program then they deduct my fees.

Reactions: Ambika kumari

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah you are right. In. Most of the cases they do. Like I applied for one course then they mailed me that I am not eligible for that program or I have to chose another program. then they give me the list of programs I am eligible for. After that I chose another program then they deduct my fees.
Sounds good
I m still waiting for my offer from CBU

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Hy i just want to know that CBU deduct 103$ of those students only whom they can give offers?? My agent said like that so?
It is not like that they deduct this fee to process ur application nothing like that deduction of fee confirms admission. There r several other threads which discuss about the same I suggest go through them it give u a better idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambika kumari

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
[1/20, 2:04 PM] : Hi everyone ,, I had my medical done on 25th Dec, after which I got a furtherance letter from embassy where they had adviced me to go back to panelled physician

I went to them and got to know that embassy has a doubt for my x ray chest ...and advised me to get further suggestions from another physician ...no tests were mentioned
[1/20, 2:05 PM] : So now the reports have been sent and I am waiting for their reply .

My reports were sent on 11th Jan.

How much time could they take now ??
[1/20, 2:06 PM] : I am yet to file my application, waiting for fee receipt...
[1/20, 2:08 PM] : My physician were saying me that embassy can ask for CT scan or sputum test in case of further doubt

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
[1/20, 2:04 PM] : Hi everyone ,, I had my medical done on 25th Dec, after which I got a furtherance letter from embassy where they had adviced me to go back to panelled physician

I went to them and got to know that embassy has a doubt for my x ray chest ...and advised me to get further suggestions from another physician ...no tests were mentioned
[1/20, 2:05 PM] : So now the reports have been sent and I am waiting for their reply .

My reports were sent on 11th Jan.

How much time could they take now ??
[1/20, 2:06 PM] : I am yet to file my application, waiting for fee receipt...
[1/20, 2:08 PM] : My physician were saying me that embassy can ask for CT scan or sputum test in case of further doubt
Ask cic over call they will clarify u over the situation it might take days to months

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
I was not aware of this fact I just had my medical before filing my application,,

But they sent letter after 13 days