+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSE 10th 12th Commerce Equivalency.

Discussion in 'Education' started by pranav_d, Aug 16, 2019.

  1. Hi Members,

    I wanted to enroll into the University in Canada. They asked to send marksheets from school directly is it viable to get WES because sending out transcripts from school would take forever.
  2. You need to send your personal transcripts with your marks. WES just determines whether your degree is equivalent to a Canadian degree. To get accepted to a program they need to see your marks and compare them to others.

  3. Thank you for your help.
  4. Hy. Can you please tell about exact documents to be submitted. My graduation transcript would be transferred directly from my university, but I am confused about 10th and 12th documents. Can I send attested copies of my mark sheets sealed perfectly?

Share This Page