+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA report at POE

CNtower92

Oct 24, 2020
Dear all
I dont know if my question makes any sense but I am going to ask it.
Could someone get themselves reported by the CBSA to the IRCC and they still have 4 years left on there PR card?
I mean not only at the POE but at a later stage.
What is involved in this reporting process, does ircc send to this person or does cbsa reach out to him?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear all
I dont know if my question makes any sense but I am going to ask it.
Could someone get themselves reported by the CBSA to the IRCC and they still have 4 years left on there PR card?
I mean not only at the POE but at a later stage.
What is involved in this reporting process, does ircc send to this person or does cbsa reach out to him?
RO has nothing to do with PR card expiry date so yes you can be reported if you are no compliant with your RO.

CNtower92

Oct 24, 2020
Okay thank you canuck78
The problem is iam 100 percent in compliance with RO i became a PR 12 months ago travelled and came back this month. So even on the cbsa entry system ny first entry should be back then and my second is this one.
If by any chance a wrong report was issued by cbsa do you think the ircc have the info needed to disregard it?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay thank you canuck78
The problem is iam 100 percent in compliance with RO i became a PR 12 months ago travelled and came back this month. So even on the cbsa entry system ny first entry should be back then and my second is this one.
If by any chance a wrong report was issued by cbsa do you think the ircc have the info needed to disregard it?
Wouldn't be worrying. It will be very clear that you are in compliance.