+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cbsa interview letter- urgent

Ebony4lyf

Jan 10, 2020
Hello people,
Pls i recieved a letter from cbsa for an interview, however my appeal has not been rejected , still waiting for a response.
Pls is there anyone who has experienced this before? If yes, what should i expect?
Thanks for the anticipated response cheers.

Yk0019

Dec 28, 2018
What stage is your appeal? Why was your first hearing not accepted? Try and set out for plan b while appeal is in process

Ebony4lyf

Jan 10, 2020
The judge did not find me credible enough and i am on the rad stage of apeal, that is d very first stage

Yk0019

Dec 28, 2018
OK its based of credibility , and i believe by now you are funding the fees for a new lawyer. when a case is based on credibility is really hard to win appeal, its takes God to win an appeal, only if they found a mistake they missed.
all well and said , CBSA just wanna keep tabs on you , because they know more than you know . they most likely will get your appeal decison before you.
so what part of the country are you from ?
what is your basis of claim?
did your lawyer tell you the chances of winning the appeal? usually they tell you how strong enough it is.
when is your refugee document expiring ?
work permit ?
are you working ?
schooling?
kids ?
married or single ?

Yk0019

Dec 28, 2018
i pray you win appeal , judicial review is a waste of time and money . there is nothing to review . its just buying of time , to figure out your other options .
now you should spread your wings and be ready for anything that comes up