+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBP Officers work on a Weekend ? - Willing to activate COPR by travelling via road through NYC on a weekend.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello, everyone. I am now residing in the United States and intend to activate my PR. I received my passport few weeks back, and since I live near New York, I'm planning a road trip with my family to see a few sights coming Sunday. Are there certain days we are allowed to activate PR? Did anyone else take the same way, especially on a weekend? I am not sure if officers are available on weekends. Please let me know asap.

Kindly respond. Thank you very much!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello, everyone. I am now residing in the United States and intend to activate my PR. I received my passport few weeks back, and since I live near New York, I'm planning a road trip with my family to see a few sights coming Sunday. Are there certain days we are allowed to activate PR? Did anyone else take the same way, especially on a weekend? I am not sure if officers are available on weekends. Please let me know asap.

Kindly respond. Thank you very much!
Immigration officers work 24/7. You can activate your PR anytime you want, there are no special days or time. It just depends on the day and traffic.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Immigration officers work 24/7. You can activate your PR anytime you want, there are no special days or time. It just depends on the day and traffic.
Many thanks.