+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Causes of refusal

Moonshinemist

Aug 14, 2011
hi..
Majority of the refusal happens in the foll scenario...
1. Job duties mismatch- very often v expect the VO to assume tht our designation itself declares our job duties and v submit an experience letter which does not mention job duties clearly.
it has happened to a friend in the forum.. who is a mining eng working in Govt. Sector. unfortunately all his docs are intact.. jst tht the job duties are not mentioned in the exerience letter. being in a govt. firm it gets absolutely difficult to gather a detailed job letter. even a small firm will not give a detailed job letter. in such case its best to chalk out your duties yourself and get the sign of your supervisor.. or else any senior and do keep the hr in the loop.. jst dont exaggerate..

2. points miscalculation - v very often miscalculate points... sometimes the educational credentials of spouse is not taken into consideration by the VO ... its because of the lack of proof.. its best to provide all .. i repeat all.. transcripts .. though this yr they hve not made transcripts mandatory.. but its best to provide..

3. Proof of employement - training certificates, slalary slips - if they are not there. ask for a consolidated salary slip for one year.. get the accounts dept sign it.. muster roll.. if the Amin dept lets u hve it.. leave card, lave certificates, mails which can b disclosed, appraisal letters... anyhting tht u think will make your case more solid..

4. proof of relatives.. your aunts sisters neice daughter is no blood relation.. so make the relation very clear.. and give substantial proof of their relation to you and their life in canada...

5. Providing extra docs,, like transcripts, pay slips -- for a lot of yrs, muster roll,, detials of spouse.. may not b needed.. but its not totally unwanted..
i
before filing.. jst sit back and think.. if the documents u provided for claiming 67 points make sense.. only then file..
as the wise say "prevention is better than cure"

Happiness always....
Moonshinemist...

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
I completely agree with ur points moonshinemist.......

I would lik to share my own experience out here.....even though I was very sure that i was scoring 72 points based on various credentials, I just took the minimal points(means wherein I thought in education I would get 22 pts ...I counted only 20 and also as compared to my wrk exp I decreased the points) and then saw that even if visa officer makes a mistake I'm above 67 and not equal to it.

Please note that the visa officer don't have the whole day to look at our files...and if they commit a small error on their part....out chances of getting a pr are gone.

Personally, I would have thought twice if my points would cme upto exact 67 and not above. A thing to mark out here is that many of us have a different concept and mess up while counting the education points.....I'd would be better if newbies refer their case 1st to the seniors and then count their points.

Those who are gradutes count only 20 points and not 22 for the education part....this is my personal view even though it maybe wrong.

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Moonshinemist said:
hi..
1. Job duties mismatch- very often v expect the VO to assume tht our designation itself declares our job duties and v submit an experience letter which does not mention job duties clearly.
it has happened to a friend in the forum.. who is a mining eng working in Govt. Sector. unfortunately all his docs are intact.. jst tht the job duties are not mentioned in the exerience letter. being in a govt. firm it gets absolutely difficult to gather a detailed job letter. even a small firm will not give a detailed job letter. in such case its best to chalk out your duties yourself and get the sign of your supervisor.. or else any senior and do keep the hr in the loop.. jst dont exaggerate..

2. points miscalculation - v very often miscalculate points... sometimes the educational credentials of spouse is not taken into consideration by the VO ... its because of the lack of proof.. its best to provide all .. i repeat all.. transcripts .. though this yr they hve not made transcripts mandatory.. but its best to provide..

3. Proof of employement - training certificates, slalary slips - if they are not there. ask for a consolidated salary slip for one year.. get the accounts dept sign it.. muster roll.. if the Amin dept lets u hve it.. leave card, lave certificates, mails which can b disclosed, appraisal letters... anyhting tht u think will make your case more solid..

4. proof of relatives.. your aunts sisters neice daughter is no blood relation.. so make the relation very clear.. and give substantial proof of their relation to you and their life in canada...

5. Providing extra docs,, like transcripts, pay slips -- for a lot of yrs, muster roll,, detials of spouse.. may not b needed.. but its not totally unwanted..
i
before filing.. jst sit back and think.. if the documents u provided for claiming 67 points make sense.. only then file..

Happiness always....
Moonshinemist...
I agree with your observation.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi moonshinemist

Good information for people who are applying. Can be used as checklist.

+1 for you.

mycan

Moonshinemist said:
hi..

i

Happiness always....
Moonshinemist...

BJ40

Aug 24, 2010
Dear my case is also refused. NOC category is 0213. Could you advise how to ask for re appeal.review my case.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Moonshinemist said:
hi..

i

Happiness always....
Moonshinemist...
Nicely said

shanindia2007

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we need to show 2 years back salary slip ? as i have only past 3 months salary slips

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I just want to say about reltive point. If some one have direct blood relative like sister, brother and they have PR status then it means when they applied they submitted the family background form in which father name mother name and all brother sister name is mentioned and this data is should be with CIC system and this should be in one click away for cic we dont have require there birth certificate or marriage documents only we have to provide there pr card copy and our documents to prove that we have blood relation with them.