+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Category Misprinted for TRV (V-1 instead of W-1)

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
Hi All,

I came to canada as a student in 2010 and finshed my studies here. I am currently on Post Graduate Work permit. I recently applied for Temporary Resident Visa extension with Canadian Consulate in Detroit. My TRV was extended but under the category it was printed as Vistor V-1 instead of Worker W-1.

Will it be a problem when I am renetering the canada. I am currently workig for a canadian employer will it be a problem. Have anybody encountered similar situation if so pls guide me what are the pro's and con's.

Regards,
Dileep

Ctvas

Dec 19, 2013
dilanko said:
Hi All,

I came to canada as a student in 2010 and finshed my studies here. I am currently on Post Graduate Work permit. I recently applied for Temporary Resident Visa extension with Canadian Consulate in Detroit. My TRV was extended but under the category it was printed as Vistor V-1 instead of Worker W-1.

Will it be a problem when I am renetering the canada. I am currently workig for a canadian employer will it be a problem. Have anybody encountered similar situation if so pls guide me what are the pro's and con's.

Regards,
Dileep
Hi Dileep,

Finally, did you use your V-1 TRV to reenter Canada as a Worker? Did you get any problem?
I would appreciate if you share your experience.