+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cash requirement for pnp applications

niozcn

Sep 22, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to apply for pnp , is there a requirement regarding the time that the cash has transferred to the bank account?

To sum up, does it matter how long the money is being stocked at the bank account before the pnp application?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi,
I am planning to apply for pnp , is there a requirement regarding the time that the cash has transferred to the bank account?

To sum up, does it matter how long the money is being stocked at the bank account before the pnp application?
No, that doesn't matter.
But you should keep that balance for 5-6 months till you get copr.

Reactions: niozcn

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
For SINP required fund should be available in the account 3 months prior to the application submission date till the end of the process.

Reactions: niozcn

niozcn

Sep 22, 2020
For SINP required fund should be available in the account 3 months prior to the application submission date till the end of the process.
Does the application submission date mean the time when all document process is finished and it is the only thing to wait for nomination?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
The thing is that i wonder if it is not a problem to sell a property just before the application.
I don't think so, that will matter !
It's your property
And you are only obligated to show the required funds as per family members or yourself, that's it