+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

case

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
Thank you very much dear.
Based on my experience and what you have been writing here !
You deserve that she left you
First of all be a man and accept it and forget her if she don’t want you have a dignity for god sake
Second I have been watching your answers it seems you wanna use her to come to Canada cause that was your plan from the beginning but she claimed asylum before you and ruined your visa
Now you wanna find a way to put her under pressure
Just to let you know you can’t do anything it seems like She knows about the Canadian laws more than you , so plz be a man and stop crying like a baby and face you problems , if she left you how can you stand taller to her unless you wanna use her ?! Don’t tell me you love her if the was a1% love between you guys she wouldn’t left you
Sorry to harsh on you but this is the reality accept and stop hiring a lawer or doing wt u doing , probably she have found wt she is looking for already

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Based on my experience and what you have been writing here !
You deserve that she left you
First of all be a man and accept it and forget her if she don’t want you have a dignity for god sake
Second I have been watching your answers it seems you wanna use her to come to Canada cause that was your plan from the beginning but she claimed asylum before you and ruined your visa
Now you wanna find a way to put her under pressure
Just to let you know you can’t do anything it seems like She knows about the Canadian laws more than you , so plz be a man and stop crying like a baby and face you problems , if she left you how can you stand taller to her unless you wanna use her ?! Don’t tell me you love her if the was a1% love between you guys she wouldn’t left you
Sorry to harsh on you but this is the reality accept and stop hiring a lawer or doing wt u doing , probably she have found wt she is looking for already
Hi dear
Thank you very much for your post.
As for your kind attention i traveled most of countries in the world , uk twice each time 6 month 2010 & 2011 , Canada twice each time 6 month 2008 and 2009 , schengean area many time as i have got 3 years multi schengean recently.
Asia countries like my home country i travel evey year many times.i haven't any will to come to Canada as a refugee because i no need it. I'm living in my country nicely and i can prepare everything that i wish here. I'm not a man that crush my land and saying a lot lie for getting Canada PR or .... i lived out of my country more than 18 years without coming back home.
I know 99% of people come over and build their life based on lie and imaginary csse that i can't do that.
Remember she betraied at the height of trust.
She could get divorce then travel wherever she likes.

Anyway , thank you very much to read my post.

nwogualex

Aug 3, 2018
Hi dear
As for your kind attention i traveled most of countries in the world , uk twice each time 6 month 2010 & 2011 , Canada twice each time 6 month 2008 and 2009 , schengean area many time as i have got 3 years multi schengean recently.
Asia countries like my home country i travel evey year many times.i haven't any will to come to Canada as a refugee because i no need it. I'm living in my country nicely and i can prepare everything that i wish here. I'm not a man that crush my land and saying a lot lie for getting Canada PR or .... i lived out of my country more than 18 years without coming back home.
I know 99% of people come over and build their life based on lie and imaginary csse that i can't do that.

Anyway , thank you very much to read my post.[/QUOTE

Moving on would help your health in this situation. It wouldn't be easy. But think about it seriously sir.
All the best

nwogualex

Aug 3, 2018
Hi dear

Wow!!
Moving on would help your health in this situation. It wouldn't be easy. But think about it seriously sir

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Wow!!
Moving on would help your health in this situation. It wouldn't be easy. But think about it seriously sir
Dear Friend
Hi , thank you very much for your post.
Yes, fortunately i did travel to many countries , and still i do. I have plan to have a trip to Italy coming JAN.
It would be great to meet you in there if it is possible to you. There will be provides enough facilities to cater to you

rowanlan

Jul 31, 2018
Hi dear

in my home country ( iran ) we could get Marrage History from "register office" does not matter what Your wife has in Hand ( Birth Certificate show she is Single )
after you have It , do official translate to English and try to hire a Lawer in Canada for follow up your case

Reactions: BIRD SECURE

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
in my home country ( iran ) we could get Marrage History from "register office" does not matter what Your wife has in Hand ( Birth Certificate show she is Single )
after you have It , do official translate to English and try to hire a Lawer in Canada for follow up your case
Dear Mehdii
Hi , thank u very much for your advise, i'm also an Iranian that live in Tehran.
As for your kind attention i did offical translate our marriage certificate with Seal of Justice and the State Department, some of our pics and some other stronge and clear evidence to Canada embassy before 30 days dead line that the embassy gave to me to be finish.
But still no reply.
Actually i spoke to a lawyer in Toronto regarding my case recently, i asked her to get our ATIP first .it would be great if you introduce any other lawyer if you know .
Thank you very much once again

Last edited:

rowanlan

Jul 31, 2018
Dear Mehdii
Hi , thank u very much for your advise, i'm also an Iranian that live in Tehran.
As for your kind attention i did offical translate our marriage certificate with Seal of Justice and the State Department, some of our pics and some other stronge and clear evidence to Canada embassy before 30 days dead line that the embassy gave to me to be finish.
Actually i spoke to a lawyer in Toronto regarding my case recently, it would be great if you introduce any other lawyer if you know .
Thank you very much once again

I really sorry hear about your Situation , your laywer need to first clear your name from immigration fraud and show prove that your marriage is genie . you can also get copy of "Exit Permit " that issue in public notary to let your wife get or renew passport . , any other document like several photo that show both of you ( wedding photo ) even Youtube video or anything you can defend yourself is super help and useful .

Reactions: BIRD SECURE