+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

case

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Hello every body
me and my wife applied for tourism visa and we got it, then my wife moved to Canada without informing me and applied for refugee a month ago. then i received an email from embassy that my visa became invalid because she denied me as her husband in her interview in Vancouver airport.
on the email i have been informed that i have the opportunity to respond and provide any additional document to support my application within a month.
is there anyone knows what will happen next? i have to inform that my wife has two birth certificate that in one of them our marriage registered and in the other one she is single and of course she present herself with the second one.

Thanks for your advise.

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Your visa was revoked cause she claimed for refugee status.cic considered u as a potential refugee claimant too so they cancelled ur visa.
Now the only hope is if ur wife sponsor you for PR after she became protected person.

Reactions: BIRD SECURE

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Dear Star,
thank you very much for your time &kind reply. let me i introduce myself, i'm a Phd of cardiovascular in my country.
it's good to know the story in short if you don't mind , i really need help these days because i want my wife back home anyway.
well, according to my first long text on the above, she tried to fly from Istanbul to Montreal but i still don't know why Turkish airways didn't let she get the flight and they took photo from her CANADA visa , they didn't issue any boarding pass for her as she explained me , so she got flight to Rome immediately from Istanbul then to Montreal next day.
she decided to enter to Montreal but she was told in the immigration that the visa revoked and they sent an email regarding the matter yesterday. and not allow to enter. so she claims for refugee when she hear the news.
she was asked that if she is single or married, she answered that she is single and denied our marriage , then she was told that who is this guy in your application form and the marriage certificate &etc ...she said that i don't know, i'm single , and i got my visa through a travel agency and i don't know anything of my application and file.
well, i checked my account and "yes" there was an email regarding revoking my visa and also opportunity to respond to the information on the letter and provide any additional documents to support my application.
so i did it and sent back. and still no news.
so i'm keen to know, what will happen next according to your knowledge and experience? is there any chance to send her back home ?

Thank you very much.

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Dear Star,
thank you very much for your time &kind reply. let me i introduce myself, i'm a Phd of cardiovascular in my country.
it's good to know the story in short if you don't mind , i really need help these days because i want my wife back home anyway.
well, according to my first long text on the above, she tried to fly from Istanbul to Montreal but i still don't know why Turkish airways didn't let she get the flight and they took photo from her CANADA visa , they didn't issue any boarding pass for her as she explained me , so she got flight to Rome immediately from Istanbul then to Montreal next day.
she decided to enter to Montreal but she was told in the immigration that the visa revoked and they sent an email regarding the matter yesterday. and not allow to enter. so she claims for refugee when she hear the news.
she was asked that if she is single or married, she answered that she is single and denied our marriage , then she was told that who is this guy in your application form and the marriage certificate &etc ...she said that i don't know, i'm single , and i got my visa through a travel agency and i don't know anything of my application and file.
well, i checked my account and "yes" there was an email regarding revoking my visa and also opportunity to respond to the information on the letter and provide any additional documents to support my application.
so i did it and sent back. and still no news.
so i'm keen to know, what will happen next according to your knowledge and experience? is there any chance to send her back home ?

Thank you very much.
There is no chance to send her back home at the moment. The only way they can sent her back is IF HER REFUGEE CLAIM GETS DENIED and the IRB ordered a deportation against her..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
However if she claimed to be single also she is married, she did commit a misinterpretation and that could cost her whole application claim.

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
There is no chance to send her back home at the moment. The only way they can sent her back is IF HER REFUGEE CLAIM GETS DENIED and the IRB ordered a deportation against her..
Dear Star
Hi, thank you for ur quick respond.
I sent some information and documents as evidence of our marriage case and also i sent airway bill of her luggages of personal things that i freight to her, address ,mobile number in CANADA just to prove that she didn't say true and still we are in touch. Do u think that the embassy takes any action in this case.
I don't know any other office in CANADA for saving my family life. We really have no any problem in our countery and we got everything here

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
However if she claimed to be single also she is married, she did commit a misinterpretation and that could cost her whole application claim.
Dear VIP
Thanks to you too. Remember she has two birth certificates, in one of them she registered as single and in the other one she got married with my full name , i believe she will show first one. In the other hand i sent 8 strong evidence to CANADA embassy regarding our marriage. Do u think that it helps ? Or my documents will pass to CANADA to office which care about it ? Or Canadian courts doesn't care about it ?

Thank you for your time .
God less you all.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2017
Dear Star
Hi, thank you for ur quick respond.
I sent some information and documents as evidence of our marriage case and also i sent airway bill of her luggages of personal things that i freight to her, address ,mobile number in CANADA just to prove that she didn't say true and still we are in touch. Do u think that the embassy takes any action in this case.
I don't know any other office in CANADA for saving my family life. We really have no any problem in our countery and we got everything here
Do you have her pictures with you or your marriage pictures? If you have one send to Canadian High Commission even your call history with her any chat after she came to Canada.

Jan 10, 2017
Dear VIP
Thanks to you too. Remember she has two birth certificates, in one of the she is single and in the other one she got married with my full name , i believe she will show first one. In the other hand i sent 8 stronge evidence to CANADA embassy regarding our marriage. Do u think that it helps ? Or my documents will pass to CANADA to office which care about it ? Or Canadian courts doesn't care about it ?

Thank you for your time .
God less you all.
It all work against her. IRB will refuse her claim right away.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I don't think she has been deceived. I just think she doesn't want to be married to you or anyone. Harsh but true

sounds like it to.me

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think she has been deceived. I just think she doesn't want to be married to you or anyone. Harsh but true
She can do that, but she will have to divorce him first. Harsh but true as well. So saying that she is single, while she is married is misinterpretation, regardless if she wants to live with her husband or not.
The additional problem in a refugee claim is, that part of it is subjective fear. So if she has no problem to lie about one fact, nothing is stopping her to lie about other things.
As a result that can work against her.

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
It sounds to me like she does not want to be married.
Dear Friend,
Thank u very much for the respond.
It might be the reason , but she could divorce first then do anything she wants to do . She almost destroyed my life by the movement.
Thanks again