+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific enquiry

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have done a mistake in visa filling survey in online application as a result I did not get any option about medical exam.
I mentioned my mistake in CSE and upload my upfront medical exam report.
Will this report will be added to my existing application?

f.hazari

Jul 26, 2018
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Hello there,
I have also faced similar situation last week when I forgot to attach one financial document. Don't panic just follow what I have written in guidelines.

Firstly, Go to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.140638896.303152894.1532345848-192172995.1515484315
Then, click "tell us more"

Then, tick " yes" if you applied for study permit

Then, if your application is processed from outside your canada, tick "yes" ( means if you applied from your home country through vfs)

Then, select "The visa office", where you applied through vfs. Select ( your country's visa office )

Then, New site will be loaded select "student visa" on the Type of application/enquiry

Then, explain the case/cause why you want to upload the document in the enquiry.

Then, give your information such as family name, Given name, email address (which is provided on study permit form), date of birth, country of birth, uci, application number, telephone number(if you want),

Then, if you applied via any agency, then agency should make the case specific enquiry or if you applied by yourself then select "Applicant"
*don't make case enquiry by yourself if you applied from any agency"

Fill the rest of the data which are required and click "next"

Then they would tell you to upload the document you should do it.

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
T
Hello there,
I have also faced similar situation last week when I forgot to attach one financial document. Don't panic just follow what I have written in guidelines.

Firstly, Go to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.140638896.303152894.1532345848-192172995.1515484315
Then, click "tell us more"

Then, tick " yes" if you applied for study permit

Then, if your application is processed from outside your canada, tick "yes" ( means if you applied from your home country through vfs)

Then, select "The visa office", where you applied through vfs. Select ( your country's visa office )

Then, New site will be loaded select "student visa" on the Type of application/enquiry

Then, explain the case/cause why you want to upload the document in the enquiry.

Then, give your information such as family name, Given name, email address (which is provided on study permit form), date of birth, country of birth, uci, application number, telephone number(if you want),

Then, if you applied via any agency, then agency should make the case specific enquiry or if you applied by yourself then select "Applicant"
*don't make case enquiry by yourself if you applied from any agency"

Fill the rest of the data which are required and click "next"

Then they would tell you to upload the document you should do it.
Thank you very much