+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific enquiry

hyper

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Can I use case specific enquiry twice? I used the case specific enquiry 3weeks ago because I made a mistake in one of my application form, IRCC emailed me that they got my inquiry and they have attached my new form to my application. I'm having a problem with my Ecas as I can't access sponsors side, can I send a case specific enquiry again concerning Ecas

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
hyper said:
Can I use case specific enquiry twice? I used the case specific enquiry 3weeks ago because I made a mistake in one of my application form, IRCC emailed me that the got me inquiry and they have attached my new form to my application. I'm having a problem with my Ecas as I can't access sponsors side, can I send a case specific enquiry again concerning Ecas
Ya sure you can their is no harm doing that as long as you have important stuff regarding your file.

Thanks

Sunset0505

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa/LA and July/15 in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08JUL2015
AOR Received.
09APR2014/SA 05JUN2014
File Transfer...
15JUL2014
Med's Request
2nd-01JUN2015/3rd 15JUL2015
Med's Done....
29/03/14& 15/06/15& 03/08/15/mailed 01/11/2015
Interview........
03NOV2015 in LA
Passport Req..
IP 23SEP15/DM 12/12/15
LANDED..........
29APR2016
AG15 said:
Ya sure you can their is no harm doing that as long as you have important stuff regarding your file.

Thanks
You can use it as much or as little you like...there are no rules not he number of times you can email. I know in our situation if we didn't keep up on emails/requests we never would have known that CIC was not capable of opening up an attached emedical file that they requested. this took over 3.5 months to get solved.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Sure you can use CSE again. You probably won't get a reply on that one though. They state clearly that unless it's something important that requires a reply that they will not answer. Lots of people don't have ecas access for the sponsor or applicant. Just like some people never even get an AOR letter. Just typical CIC randomness.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.