+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case Specific Enquiry - How long does it take to get a response?

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
I have a question related to letter of content of RPRF .

I received an email from NDVO saying Pay the Right to permanent residence fees FOR YOU .
As in my case i am the prime applicant and my wife is dependent
Can you please help me in explaining that ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Gary

wajid619

Sep 15, 2016
Hi,
I submitted my application on 4th Nov, 2017. I forgot to attach my degree. I just attached WES and IELTS report. I uploaded degree on 7th Nov; through Case specific Enquiry (CSE). Pls suggest if this would work and they will attach it to my application? or what else should i do?

Need advice. Really worried.
Hey...Could you update me as what happened? I did the same mistake apparently.

TayWilson

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Thanks bskap. I actually just got the response from CIC yesterday... they took 35 or so days to receive my enquiry... what a joke.
If I have to use CSE in the future, I will certainly try the method you suggested.
Did it work for you? They attached the document to your file?

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
I sent my webform on October 5 and haven’t heard back anything yet. Even the call centre agent said they haven’t received anything

ku@1144

Nov 14, 2018
HI,
I AM NEW HERE. PLEASE ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME ABOUT MY APPLICATION STATUS. I HAVE APPLIED ON 13TH JUNE 2018 THROUGH THE OLD SYSTEM FIRST COME FIRST BASIS SINP EE. MY OASIS ACCOUNT SHOWS IN PROCESS TILL NOW. HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET ITA.

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
HI,
I AM NEW HERE. PLEASE ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME ABOUT MY APPLICATION STATUS. I HAVE APPLIED ON 13TH JUNE 2018 THROUGH THE OLD SYSTEM FIRST COME FIRST BASIS SINP EE. MY OASIS ACCOUNT SHOWS IN PROCESS TILL NOW. HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET ITA.
I applied in July 2018 114.days passed waiting for the response

Dec 21, 2018
Hy frndz. Wanna ask that is cass specific inquiry helpful for those who's file is in processing bcz my result has been declared but haven't received yet. So i sent a case specific inquiry. Will it work for me or not? If yes ...how much time it'll take?

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone, i need your help. I made a CSE but it only after receiving the automated email I realized i made a mistake in country of birth case while completing the CSE. Can this be a problem for my EE application?