+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case reopen to NDVO

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
Hello
My brother case was refused and after a appeal to federal court its reopened and now moved to NDVO from Warsaw . Is there is anyone who has similar case ?
Thanks

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello
Yes, our file was reopened in October . Got the PCC in June . Again the waiting period started
Hi! Sorry what is PCC?
I started the process end of April. Right now need to wait till October to see what they decide.

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
There is no fix time for federal court decision I guess. It depends Case to case . For us it took 5 months but more killing is Immigration process as it takes for ever. Very frustrating . Yes PCC is police Clearence Certificate!

Reactions: Jalisse

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Either way it’s a waiting game. Thanks for explaining the acronym. We shall see what happens as we are in an appeal process. Not dealing with immigration right now until appeal is resolved

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
I
Either way it’s a waiting game. Thanks for explaining the acronym. We shall see what happens as we are in an appeal process. Not dealing with immigration right now until appeal is resolved
I wish you all the Best . I know how it feels .its difficult but time will pass and you will get all the answer’s one day .

Reactions: Jalisse