+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

case rejected June 18 filling

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
Paper Application:

Submission Center: VFS Chandigarh , India
Visa application: Tourist Visa ( Can+ eligible)
Submission Date: 17th June
Ircc New Delhi received SMS+ Email : 18th june
Letter of Acknowledgement: 20th Juneu
update today : Refused

Unfortunate refusal on grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I have about 60,000 CAD in my saving account
About 25,000 CAD as fixed deposit
Property document on my name for which notarised documents were attatched
Also sent notarised sponsorship for stay support with bank statement and wedding invite from uncle in canada to attend my cousin i.e his daughters wedding

Travel history:

F1 visa usa 5 years
1 year temp resident visa and stay denmark

countries travelled :
USA
Denmark
Italy
Frnace
Germany
italy
Czech
Maldives
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Norway

Few more cant remember , but still canada feels that i am at risk of not leaving the country , feels bad to be refused because of the time and fees invested ... not sure if i should re apply

bhullar1987

Jun 8, 2019
you
Paper Application:

Submission Center: VFS Chandigarh , India
Visa application: Tourist Visa ( Can+ eligible)
Submission Date: 17th June
Ircc New Delhi received SMS+ Email : 18th june
Letter of Acknowledgement: 20th Juneu
update today : Refused

Unfortunate refusal on grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I have about 60,000 CAD in my saving account
About 25,000 CAD as fixed deposit
Property document on my name for which notarised documents were attatched
Also sent notarised sponsorship for stay support with bank statement and wedding invite from uncle in canada to attend my cousin i.e his daughters wedding

Travel history:

F1 visa usa 5 years
1 year temp resident visa and stay denmark

countries travelled :
USA
Denmark
Italy
Frnace
Germany
italy
Czech
Maldives
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Norway

Few more cant remember , but still canada feels that i am at risk of not leaving the country , feels bad to be refused because of the time and fees invested ... not sure if i should re apply
your age ?

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
applied for Canada first time?
second time , first time was in 2007 as a student before leaving for usa for my studies.
At that time i was not so aware of the documents and sent an incomplete file where i got a refusal.
But, since then i have been able to built a good bank balance, have a good travel history with no over stay , also i am married .. i am an honest case of trying to attend a wedding just managed to not get the facts across in the right way i guess

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Did you explained that you are in process of getting PR status in the US?
What is your employment situation? Did you submitted proof of that?
Did you declare truthfully the 2007 rejection?

Your file looks really good, so I'm wondering if there was something else that might have caused it

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
Did you explained that you are in process of getting PR status in the US?
What is your employment situation? Did you submitted proof of that?
Did you declare truthfully the 2007 rejection?

Your file looks really good, so I'm wondering if there was something else that might have caused it
hello!
yes i attached with the application my USCIS issued immigration process acknowledgement and i also truthfully declared my rejection in 2007.

Only thing that i think could have made the application better:
A more detailed cover letter
travel insurance
flight itinerary

I am now in tow minds if i should re apply or not, since they kept all my submitted document thus i will have to ask for a new letter of sponsorship from my uncle ..