Case referred to special unit for exclusion

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Yes. Got a call from them.
This is definitely interesting. I never heard of a case where CBSA will be helpful in this situation in many of the past unfortunate and unintended misrepresentation had occurred at the time during landing.

Can i ask what CBSA said to you?

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
This is definitely interesting. I never heard of a case where CBSA will be helpful in this situation in many of the past unfortunate and unintended misrepresentation had occurred at the time during landing.

Can i ask what CBSA said to you?
Contacting CBSA didn't help much because they said the immigration office is now permanently closed at that location and they couldn’t track my application. However, they contacted the officer who signed my copr but he didn’t remember anything about my case.
I personally think that the attempt to do so helped me in some way. And it also depends on how you word the letter you send to them. It was all truth with right words. CBSA can contact IRCC directly and they may have forwarded my request to IRCC. I sent letters to IRCC as well.

Reactions: Wonderland_1010

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Contacting CBSA didn't help much because they said the immigration office is now permanently closed at that location and they couldn’t track my application. However, they contacted the officer who signed my copr but he didn’t remember anything about my case.
I personally think that the attempt to do so helped me in some way. And it also depends on how you word the letter you send to them. It was all truth with right words. CBSA can contact IRCC directly and they may have forwarded my request to IRCC. I sent letters to IRCC as well.
Well in the end of it all, you are very fortunate. Congratulations :)

ATP_CAN_KER

Apr 6, 2020
For sure! It’s pure luck.
Thank you :)
Hi RBV,
I am at the exact same situation as you. I submitted my spouse sponsorship on Oct 2018 and the file was forwarded for secondary review on Dec 2018. I have not received any feedback from IRCC yet. How long did the secondary review take in your case?