+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CASE CLOSED AND ACCEPTED

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
Hi, I got my eCOPR 2 mos ago. Now, my portals say CASE CLOSED AND ACCEPTED with my address and photo ready to be submitted to IRCC. What does it mean? I haven't received email from IRCC yet regarding this.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I got my eCOPR 2 mos ago. Now, my portals say CASE CLOSED AND ACCEPTED with my address and photo ready to be submitted to IRCC. What does it mean? I haven't received email from IRCC yet regarding this.
Your PR process is completed by all means.

natnat88

Jul 21, 2023
hello everyone please help, so I received my eCoPR on April 14th. On May 5th, I was requested to upload a new photo due to facial expressions in the previous one. I promptly uploaded a new photo on May 6th and received a receipt confirming the successful submission.

However, I haven't received my PR card until now, I checked my account this week and it says Case status: Closed and accepted

But on the photo section, it says "Ready to Submit to IRCC", and there is a "Add/Edit button" do any or you know if that means I just need to wait for my PR card to be delivered?

Tried to call but when they called me back, the call got disconnected and they are not calling me again :(

I tried to link my PR application with my CIC account but I'm can't find the option to link them, is it maybe because I'm applying through agent so I can't find my application on my account?

Any information will be helpful, thank you so much! :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Tried the application number and UCI; name and date of birth
Which application number are you using ? the PR card application no. starts with "R" and should not be confused with EE application which starts with "E"

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
Which application number are you using ? the PR card application no. starts with "R" and should not be confused with EE application which starts with "E"
I also tried the UCI number and Family name, but same result. Is this applicable for those who are waiting for their first PR card like me?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I also tried the UCI number and Family name, but same result. Is this applicable for those who are waiting for their first PR card like me?
Yes applicable to whosoever if waiting for their PR card to be processed.

Are you from India ? If yes, please enter place of birth as CITY.(SPACE)STATE

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
No, I am from the Philippines.
Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same to link.

When you call IRCC, make sure your application has Canadian address on it. Otherwise the card, even if printed, wont be mailed out

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same to link.

When you call IRCC, make sure your application has Canadian address on it. Otherwise the card, even if printed, wont be mailed out
In my PR Portal, my declaration was accepted but the mailing address and photo are still in "READY TO SUBMIT TO IRCC". I'm wondering if that could be the reason?

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
Where could I find the application number that starts with R. I checked all my docs and it all starts with E