+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton university

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
I got my offer for Bachelor of Computer Science all the way in April. Never seen anyone not getting a response this late before.
Hi all,
My Son is thinking of taking admission in Cognitive Science in this Carlton university.

Can you tell me the study time of class and a student can get time to work part-time after study hour of university?

If you provide me with this information then I will be very thankful, as we have only two years fees, money to pay for the course.

Regards
Shraddha patel

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,
My Son is thinking of taking admission in Cognitive Science in this Carlton university.

Can you tell me the study time of class and a student can get time to work part-time after study hour of university?

If you provide me with this information then I will be very thankful, as we have only two years fees, money to pay for the course.

Regards
Shraddha patel
Yes, your son can definitely work part time. If he is taking Bachelor of Cognitive Science, then it is roughly 4 years. Though, part time income alone will not be enough for tuition fees. I recommend that your son takes the co-op program and that income might be enough to pay for tuition.

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Yes, your son can definitely work part time. If he is taking Bachelor of Cognitive Science, then it is roughly 4 years. Though, part time income alone will not be enough for tuition fees. I recommend that your son takes the co-op program and that income might be enough to pay for tuition.
Thanks for reply
I think there is no co-op available in cognitive science course. If you know something about this(co-op) then please clarify.
Thanks
regards

Sandy9

Aug 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for Mengg in Technology Innovations Management for Jan 2020 intake.
My application status shows as Review in progress by Dept of graduate and post doctoral affairs.
How much longer should i expect for the decision to be made ?

My credentials:
10th : 78%
12th : 70%
Btech: 73: in Electronics and Communication engg
IELTS : Level 8, L9,S7,R8,W7
Work experience: 5 years(with 1 year of foreign work ex)

Thanks,

Sandeep Mohanty