+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton University January 2016 intake-Those who have Got Offer, Please connect

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
Hello Guys,

Those who have got offer letters, Please connect here. As I too have got and have couple of questions/doubts in mind (which you all may have). Lets gather our concerns here and clear it asap. The fundamental question is whether they have mentioned specifically the specialization of Masters in the offer letter. As they ask for preference form initially, I have applied in ECE program and filled out that preference form but I am not clear in which specialization they offered me admission.

Please put forward your suggestions.

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dkhaneja,
First of all congrats for getting admission into Carleton univ. can u share ur profile because i even want to apply for ece in system and computer engineering. And wanted to know while applying do we need to specify any kind area in which we want to specialize.

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
Hi jaybh93,

First of all, Thank you !!
I too applied in Systems and Computer Engg department. While filling out application you will encounter preference form(mandatory) and data specialization form(optional) in which you have to rank the particular fields of interest in which you desire to pursue Masters. Also, you may find other questions related to funding and admissions. But make sure to apply as early as possible.

vickynain007

Oct 31, 2015
dkhaneja said:
Hello Guys,

Those who have got offer letters, Please connect here. As I too have got and have couple of questions/doubts in mind (which you all may have). Lets gather our concerns here and clear it asap. The fundamental question is whether they have mentioned specifically the specialization of Masters in the offer letter. As they ask for preference form initially, I have applied in ECE program and filled out that preference form but I am not clear in which specialization they offered me admission.

Please put forward your suggestions.
Have you received unconditional offer letter?

singh_harman94

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
Congrats.
How much time did they took for final decision ?? I had applied on july 7th for MEng Civil Engg and since 19 sept my application status is Recommended for assessment. any idea how much more time they are going to take for the final decision ??

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thx for the reply

What are my chances to get in ottawa with 72.5% in BE EXTC from mumbai university and with 1 International paper and few extra curricular