+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton university fall 2019

Ishska

Apr 21, 2019
I have applied to Carleton University in March and still haven't received a response. The application status is "complete ready for review".
How long will it take for me to get a response?
I am worried since its close to the end of April and I've heard that it takes 3+ months to receive a visa as well.

Roy1496

Mar 5, 2019
T
I have applied to Carleton University in March and still haven't received a response. The application status is "complete ready for review".
How long will it take for me to get a response?
I am worried since its close to the end of April and I've heard that it takes 3+ months to receive a visa as well.
They are currently processing applications submitted before 1st March

Ishska

Apr 21, 2019
T

They are currently processing applications submitted before 1st March
Thank you. My application status now says "admitted with conditions"

Hold type: offer conditional on documents
from date: apr 22, 2019
to date: dec 31, 2099
Reason: official GCE
Originator: admissions

I have uploaded my transcripts. Do they require me to post my GCE Alevel transcripts?

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
Hi can anyone tell how much time do universities take to give offer letter. (Im talking about universities, not colleges.)

Ishska

Apr 21, 2019
Hi can anyone tell how much time do universities take to give offer letter. (Im talking about universities, not colleges.)
I applied on March 5th and received the offering letter on April 23rd. However, it only took them around a week after I submitted my last supporting document.

Ghulam ahmed

May 4, 2019
I applied on March 5th and received the offering letter on April 23rd. However, it only took them around a week after I submitted my last supporting document.
hello,
Could you tell me for which program have you applied and received offere letter also you undergradute Percentage